Honored Contributor

Just saw on CBS This Morning that Snoop Dogg has a new cookbook out appropriately yet hilarously called

"From Crook To Cook"   -   laughing out loud at this one but I've watched him many times with our very own Ms Martha. This one might be a good one to add to our collection. We do love to try new recipes and eat what we fix. Snoop's learned a lot from Martha so I'm betting there are some good recipes here.

Sidebar - no cannabis recipes included

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD Woman LOL You have peaked my curiosity and made me laugh...with a title like that I just may order to see what type of recipes are in the book...

SN: Watched a local news program yesterday with another young man that was selling drugs (cannabis) but decided to change his life and opened his own food truck...now he has two trucks and customers travel from all over to sample his foods! 

Contributor

well, thats a bummer Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen

Honored Contributor

@gumboluver wrote:

well, thats a bummer Smiley Sad

@gumboluver  Well, Oklahoma just legalized "medical" mj, but seems more like we've legalized all pot, so maybe that will hurt sales here. . . Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53  You've peaked my curiosity about the food trucks guy. I hope I'm understanding you correctly - 2 trucks, one great food, the other (still) great cannabis?  In the right state after DH retires, we too could be owners of great trucks.

Hmm, food for thought...

Honored Contributor

There's still plenty of such on line. Enjoy your search then ...@gumboluver

Honored Contributor

Way to go OK @Sooner  I'll need to read more on this myself but imo I'm thinking better sales but very slow going in the beginning.  Struggling here in OH for MMJ to get going from being voted in 2 yrs ago. There is finally on facil that's about in week 4 of growing. First harvest was suuposed to be 2 mths ago. Here's hoping your's goes well.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Way to go OK @Sooner  I'll need to read more on this myself but imo I'm thinking better sales but very slow going in the beginning.  Struggling here in OH for MMJ to get going from being voted in 2 yrs ago. There is finally on facil that's about in week 4 of growing. First harvest was suuposed to be 2 mths ago. Here's hoping your's goes well.

@PINKdogWOOD  Sorry but I'm totally against it.  All we need is a bunch of stoned folks driving on the roads with the ones on their cell phones.

Honored Contributor

LOL!!! I bet it's good. He probably cooks with pot.

I saw him in Soul Plane movie. It was stupid

funny.