Esteemed Contributor

New Colors = Temp-tations OW Basketweave Completer Set

[ Edited ]

The additional colors that Lisa recently mentioned would be coming soon are here! You can now get this gorgeous set in blue, cranberry, green, confetti, egg hunt, pumpkin patch, and poinsettia—but you'd better do it quickly! Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Old-World-Basketweave-Completer-Set.product.H295712.html?cm_ven=ORD...

I'm SO excited to get my pumpkin patch set...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Colors = Temp-tations OW Basketweave Completer Set

[ Edited ]

Very nice!  I have a butter dish and S&P in "pumpkin" (the floral lace side of pumpkin patch), as well as a platter and sugar dish set in pumpkin patch.

They are fun to use right now!

Also - there is a 20% off special on the TT website right now, through end of day (this set is not there but i do have my eye on something).

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia - I like the pumpkin floral lace as well—the orange color is just right for brightening up a fall kitchen. I wish the TT website would have more variety; there are some great pieces for sale there, but the colors are very limited. I'm glad Tara brought back the Deal of the Week, though . . . lots of fun to see what's coming next!

Trusted Contributor

The pumpkin spice is so pretty! But I have to stop. Have to.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

The pumpkin spice is so pretty! But I have to stop. Have to.

@Renata22 - If you could only see my home right now, you'd know you never, ever have to stop buying pumpkin lovelies! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc

I would love to see!!Smiley Happy

Contributor

@loriqvc  I was hoping the glass bowls in the holiday designs would be offerred again.  I wanted to use them as dog bowls.  I use pyrex now.  The lids let me put out the morning food at night, and they go into the dishwasher and microwave.  I have 2 Goldens and a lab mix.  They have Christmas dishes, but the holiday ones would have been fun.

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 - You're in luck! I just posted a bunch of photos in the "Fall decor" thread of the Holiday forum. I hope you enjoy them... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@StuckinNJ - I also really like the holiday-themed decorative glass storage pieces from TT and Lock&Lock. It seems like TT always wants to bring in new things in the holiday designs, which I appreciate, but it would also be nice for them to occasionally revisit offerings that blew out the door in 10 seconds so we can all get those, too.

Contributor

@loriqvc  I ordered 2 of the LNL 20 piece sets, and each arrived with a broken lid.  WHen I wrote to the company, I asked if they had considered offering just the lids for the glass pieces, and with a design,  For example, I don't need 10 pie dishes.  But, it would be nice to purchase a Christmas lit, Halloween, etc.  Or, even just red and green.  Those two colors, separately, or together, can get you through most holidays.  I got a new lid, still need the second one, but no response to the suggestion.