Respected Contributor

Never heard of them...!

Frequent Contributor
On 4/8/2015 froggy said:
On 4/7/2015 eviltwinskippie said:

Bounty paper towel are made by Georgia Pacific, a Koch Industries company. Just sayin'.

In that case I'll buy extra.

I would, too, but hey...it appears they're not, lol.
Respected Contributor

I'll pass, I really don't see the point. I'm lazy but I'm not so lazy that I can't squeeze some cleaner on a paper towel.....lol I use paper towels for many things besides cleaning. I'm certainly not going to buy TWO types of paper towels. I know what would happen....and it ain't good...lol

Trusted Contributor

I more than likely won't buy these since I can simply add my own Dawn. I do purchase the Bounty Dura Towel and the Bounty Extra Soft.

Respected Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

I just use a good sponge. You can clean a sponge by first rinsing in hot water and placing in microwave for 15 seconds. I don't use this sponge on the dishes, just keep it for counter/stove cleaning, etc.

Oh, I am much to lazy go through all that....lol I'll just stick with my traditional paper towels.

Respected Contributor
Geez, I missed out on another million dollar idea. I have always put a squirt of Dawn on a wet paper towel to wipe certain things.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder about Georgia Pacific and Koch Brothers. They own some second-tier consumer brands like Angel Soft, Brawny, Quilted Northern, and Sparkle. They do not own Bounty.

Honored Contributor

Someone, just a few days ago, was mentioning the new Bounty, and that I would probably like them. I wasn't paying much attention at the time, of course. Thanks! I'll mention that you like them, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor
On 4/8/2015 VanSleepy said: Geez, I missed out on another million dollar idea. I have always put a squirt of Dawn on a wet paper towel to wipe certain things.

Me too!

Honored Contributor
On 4/8/2015 tigriss said:

So, for those of you who have used them, how long do they stand up while wiping as even Bounty can just wad up as you use them? Do they work more like a sponge/dishrag while wiping things?

I think this is stronger than a regular Bounty towel and holds up better. I rinsed it out and used it until I was done cleaning the stove top. I always like to try something new, only way to find out if you like it or not. I think I spent maybe $3.99 on it so not a big investment for trying something new.