Respected Contributor
On 4/8/2015 jordan2 said:
On 4/8/2015 tigriss said:

So, for those of you who have used them, how long do they stand up while wiping as even Bounty can just wad up as you use them? Do they work more like a sponge/dishrag while wiping things?

I think this is stronger than a regular Bounty towel and holds up better. I rinsed it out and used it until I was done cleaning the stove top. I always like to try something new, only way to find out if you like it or not. I think I spent maybe $3.99 on it so not a big investment for trying something new.

I'm the same way, I just have to try it out. How else do you discover the really great stuff, like Magic Eraser?
Super Contributor
On 4/8/2015 sidsmom said:

Don'cha know there's a kid in a lunch room right now....that's unwrapping his sandwich his mom packed for him....and the sandwich tastes like soap 'cuz Mom grabbed the wrong roll of paper towels!! Guaranteed. =Smiley Very Happy.

LOL! Good one, sidsmom! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
On 4/8/2015 lucylover64 said:
On 4/8/2015 sidsmom said:

Don'cha know there's a kid in a lunch room right now....that's unwrapping his sandwich his mom packed for him....and the sandwich tastes like soap 'cuz Mom grabbed the wrong roll of paper towels!! Guaranteed. =Smiley Very Happy.

LOL! Good one, sidsmom! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

They'd probably only do that once. Smiley Happy

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Seems kind of gimmicky to me - as some other posters have mentioned. Just too much trouble to have to keep a whole other roll of paper towels around when I can add my own Dawn to regular Bounty or use a sponge.

Respected Contributor
On 4/9/2015 paShar said:

Seems kind of gimmicky to me - as some other posters have mentioned. Just too much trouble to have to keep a whole other roll of paper towels around when I can add my own Dawn to regular Bounty or use a sponge.

Of course it is. Time will tell if it's a good one. I can see it being practical for a lot of things. I hate sponges myself, they stink to me if they're not sanitized constantly.

~~
Contributor

Love these new Dawn Towels. They are great for washing out pet food and water bowls. Also they are pretty strong to do a tuff job.

Respected Contributor

I broke down and bought some. I like them, I sliced one whole roll and put the halves in a baggie and into our cars. We always have water with us.

As far as accidentally using them for food, it would be hard I'd think. Not only do they have a distinctive pattern, but you can also smell the soap in them. I do wish they were select a size tho.

~~