Valued Contributor

Need personal recommendations for an alll stainless steel tea kettle with various usage options

Looking to purchase as a gift a stainless steel tea kettle that sits on a base that has many option buttons, is electric and has worked well for other QVC Members.

It should comes with a fully operational still in business manufacturer's 1 year warranty and telephone number to reach them without leaving messages thru voice mail or email, since I have already tried that and no one ever contacts me back.

Please advise product name pro's and con's and if their telephone contact # for their warranty service is fully operational.

Thank youSmiley Happy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need personal recommendations for an alll stainless steel tea kettle with various usage options

Ok I do not have all the info you want but I do know I have used my Breville tea kettle over 10 years. Never an issue. It is stainless and boils fast. I purchased it at Williams Sonoma. Good luck in your search. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need personal recommendations for an alll stainless steel tea kettle with various usage options

I have had three of them from cheap to expensive.  All have been great.  Right now we have a Cuisinart one with variable temps. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

you can see my post on the water boiler from Panansonic

a few days ago

it's not stainless steel, but it keeps water hot and ready for you 

would never go back to a kettle 

Valued Contributor

Many thanks to everyone that replied with such great informationSmiley Happy.

Frequent Contributor

Blue Jean Chef Meridth Lawrence has one on her new website that looks pretty great. It's on amazon dot com and is called the Cuisinart CPK PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle.