Respected Contributor

Need a no cal. liquid sweetener that comes out drop by drop.

I got a sample of a store brand sweetener, I thought it would stop after one drop, but it didn't. I need one that comes out one drop at a time, like a food coloring bottle.?
Contributor

Re: Need a no cal. liquid sweetener that comes out drop by drop.

Liquid Stevia comes in a bottle with a dropper so you can dispense the exact number of drops you prefer. I get mine at Trader Joe's but you can also order online.
Respected Contributor

Do you have a brand name?
Contributor

The plain one I get is just the Trader Joe's brand. The flavored ones are SweetLeaf brand.
Respected Contributor

I saw a brand called EZ SWEET, does it come out drop by drop? I'm 2 hours from a TJ's.
Honored Contributor

Skinny Girl comes out by the drop
Honored Contributor

Sweet and Low does. It's maddenly slow. LOL

Honored Contributor

Check out the Stevia drops on Vitacost. It's a bottle with a dropper - 4 oz./$11.49. My DH and I use this all the time for our coffee or iced tea. With Stevia, you need to go a drop or two at a time to achieve your desired level of sweetness, and it won't take many because Stevia is very sweet. Too much and it can become bitter.

Honored Contributor

I've used 'Sweetzfree' for many years. It's a pure liquid Sucralose. One drop = 1.5tsp sugar, IIRC.

It comes in a little squeeze dropper bottle. I have only purchased it in the one ounce size because one of those will last me years. But they have it in additional sizes. They have a website using that name.

Regular Contributor

On 2/26/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Check out the Stevia drops on Vitacost. It's a bottle with a dropper - 4 oz./$11.49. My DH and I use this all the time for our coffee or iced tea. With Stevia, you need to go a drop or two at a time to achieve your desired level of sweetness, and it won't take many because Stevia is very sweet. Too much and it can become bitter.

I love this Stevia (it's the Vitacost brand) and I love Vitacost! They have so many different products, they're fast and they have the best customer service!