Trusted Contributor

Need a greens dry mix supplement

Hi, forgive me this is already been a topic because I haven't scrolled through the topics in this forum. I need a recommendation for a good dry supplemental greens drink mix to take everyday. This is not something I'm doing just because it's New Year's I just want to ask all the informed people on this board because there's so many on the market that I don't know where to go and what to buy. I need this because I stay on the go, can always eat right, and just sometimes don't have time to eat enough viper and green veggies like a ought to. I buy bags of frozen spinach I have greens in my garden but it takes time sometimes to do the fresh and I just don't always have time to cook and clean those out of the garden. So when I don't have time to do that and eat them, I thought that a dry supplement mix that I can put in my NutriBullet with liquid of choice would be the way to go. When I googled it so many came up I have no clue what has the best ingredients for gut health.
Recommendations anyone? Ty 😊
Trusted Contributor

Re: Need a greens dry mix supplement

* fiber* and green veggies - sorry for my misspelling**
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Amazing Grass in their "Green Superfood Berry".  Tried their other blends but I like that one the best. Tastes good and most of the other green drinks usually don't taste that good to me. This brand is sold in many places besides Amazon. I've bought it from some of the more popular websites where they sell vitamins and supps. it's easy to find.

Amazing Grass Green SuperFood® Berry

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8 g)
Servings per Container: About 100

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value

Calories30 

Calories from Fat0 

Total Carbohydrate4 g1%

Dietary Fiber2 g8%

Sugar less than1 g 

Protein2 g 

Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)1189 IU24%

Vitamin C32 mg54%

Vitamin K67 mcg83%

Calcium49 mg5%

Iron1.4 mg8%

Sodium30 mg1%

Potassium165 mg5%

Amazing Grass Green Food Blend
Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Spinach, Organic Spirulina, Organic Chlorella (cracked cell-wall), Organic Broccoli
5.5 g*

Amazing Grass Antioxidant Blend:
Organic rose hips, organic pineapple, organic carrot, acerola cherry extract, green tea extract, organic acai, organic beet, raspberry, organic goji, organic maca
994 mg*

EFA Fiber Blend
Organic Flax Seed, Apple Pectin
636 mg*

Digestive Enzyme & Active Culture Pre/ Probiotic Blend:
F.O.S. (fructooligosaccharide from chicory root) and probiotic enzyme blend (lactobacillus acidophilus, protease (aspergillus oryzae), amylase (aspergillus oryzae), lipase (aspergillus niger), lactase (aspergillus oryzae), cellulase (trichoderma reesei))
407 mg*

*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural flavors, peppermint, silica
Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

Your thread will probably get more hits over in the Wellness Forum. Maybe have the mods move this over there.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Oh. How do I do that?
Trusted Contributor

Ty silleemee
I always enjoy your posts ☺️
Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
Oh. How do I do that?

@Midmod 

Not sure but maybe some else does.

Trusted Contributor

Mods will you move this thread to Wellness forum? Ty
Honored Contributor

Have you tried 8 Greens?  Or is it just gummies?

Trusted Contributor

No ma'am. I know that I may have to order online because of limited availability of ANYTHING in my area 😆