Respected Contributor

Need a different indoor grill

Our Rocket Grill is about to die so I am looking for it’s replacement. Is a George Foreman my only option? Last time I had one the black lining would peel off.

Super Contributor

Re: Need a different indoor grill

Love my Cuisinart Grill Griddler.

Trusted Contributor

I entered “indoor grill” as a search on the QVC site and found 30 or so choices, all different brands. Plenty of brands, sizes, styles, and you can read reviews here or elsewhere on the web to narrow your choices. 

Respected Contributor

Is the Cuisinart easy to clean?

Super Contributor

Yes, it has removable grill plates.Check it out on Amazon.

Roll over image to zoom in

Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler, Silver, Black Dials

Amazon's Choicefor "cuisinart grill griddle"
Respected Contributor

i had a george formon grill from 20 years ago and this past year i replaced it with a new gf grill. i liked the fact that it cames with waffle grates  grates were removable and could go in the dishwasher. but its not nearly as good as the old one. grilling grates stick so bad. they say  not to grease grates or they will stick. doesnt matter if you spray them or not because they still stick and forget putting them in dw for how bad food sticks, you need to scrap all stuck food off them. i would not buy one look at other options. good luck.

Valued Contributor

Good morning, I recently switched over from George Foreman to a Bella 8 in 1 grill.  Removable plates (8 options) including waffle and panini along with the standard grilling plates for meats, etc.  It has a dial in temp control and is easy to clean.  I have been using it daily for several months now and the coating has been holding up well.  You could not remove the plates on my old Foreman grill and the food stuck to them after the "new" wore off.  Such a pain I cannot believe I put up with it for so long.  Anyway very happy with the Bella.  I has 100 plus reviews with a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on Wal##mart.

Regular Contributor

I love my George Foreman grill!!!!  I bought my first one from QVC in the early 2000s.  Years later when it stopped working, I bought a larger GF family size grill.  Now that we're empty nesters, I bought a smaller GF grill with removable plates from Target.    

Honored Contributor

I got the PHillips indoor grill. It's a PITA to keep clean though

The side panels are reflective glass like material. Xmas prices are the

best time to buy.