Respected Contributor

Re: Nabisco's BelVita--my new addiction!!

That is second for me! They are great with tea or coffee.
Honored Contributor

@lOVETOSHOP  ME, TOO! going to Safeway this week to try some. Glad to see that so many ladies like them!

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@lOVETOSHOP  ME, TOO! going to Safeway this week to try some. Glad to see that so many ladies like them!

and me-- who is a guy not a lady!!

Respected Contributor

@Lucy 13 wrote:

I also love the peanutbutter ones.  I have had the cranberry orange also I will have to try the blueberry.

lucy1213....me too. I love the peanut butter and the cranberry orange. I can usually find the cranberry orange...the peanut butter is harder to find.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait to try these ..... how many calories are in each one? 

Honored Contributor

I've only tried the single layer crunchy ones. Blueberry and orange/cranberry are delicious and not so calorie laden as some of the sandwiches. I always keep one in my bag for emergencies. When I'm hungry - 2 of the cookies hit the spot.
Honored Contributor

I've been eating Belvita for years.  I take a pack to work everyday. They used to have 5 crackers in a pack and cut it back to 4.  I'm not a fan of blueberry.  My favorites are golden oak and toasted coconut.  I bought a box of orange cranberry, it's okay.  I was really excited when Costco started carrying them until I saw they were cinnamon.  

Valued Contributor

I discovered the blueberry ones several years ago, I pass up donuts for them..just enough with cup of coffee..got my granddaughter hooked on them too!

Respected Contributor

I've never tried the BelVita ones, but I bought a box of these at Trader Joe's & they're prtty good.  I wonder if they're similar?  I'll have to try a box of BelVita when I go shopping.

Honored Contributor

They actually taste really great but I found no substitute for a good breakfast and one pack didn't satisfy me at all and I noticed no extra energy at all!  If I had with coffee I would want more than  one pack so I stay away from them except to maybe keep a pack in my bag to have something to snack on.