Valued Contributor

Re: Nabisco's BelVita--my new addiction!!

[ Edited ]

@Swissguy wrote:

Given physical limitations and living in a downtown area-- I do all my grocery shopping online and with delivery!

One huge danger in doing that is wandering through the sale section when hungry and adding way to many things to my cart just to try!!  

Several weeks ago I discovered the BelVita breakfast biscuits and now I can't get enough of them.  Blueberry is my absolute favorite!! They are super delicious and the box says one biscuit gives you four hours of energy but the problem with them is they are so good I have trouble just eating one Smiley Sad

Has anyone else tried them??????Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 7.31.16 PM.png

@SwissguyI've been eating these for a couple of years now and just found a new flavor. Starwberry yogurt creme, it's really delicious!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.  I had to give them because they're cookies.  Tasty, alas alack.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Sorry ladies but being a type 1 diabetic I am extremely interested in always looking up the ingredients. These are insanely BAD for you! Come on! 13g of sugar! 36g of bad carbs. Really? 220 sodium! I could go on. This is one snack I would never buy. 

They sounded good to me after reading about them here.  However, I'm Type 2 so not for me either.    I would love something like it with a cup of coffee for breakfast.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Reminder:    Serving Size is 1 biscuit not a package.

I can't do just one so I'm not even going to try them....enjoy everybody!

Wrong.   Serving size is 4.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

I'm wondering, do most grocery stores carry these? 

And where would they be found? In the cookie aisle, or with snack foods, or with cereals/breakfast foods?

Honored Contributor

At Wegmans, they're in the cookie aisle, 11A.  And on sale at the moment, only $2.50.

QVC Social Team

@Swissguy - Just wanted to chime in here as blueberry is my favorite as well. I will tell you though, in late fall they come out with pumpkin spice for a limited time and they are very difficult to find - but they are so good! 

Respected Contributor

Thanks!

I'm already excited about the cranberry flavor. I like to carry something in my purse, or in the car, for times when I get hungry while I'm running errands.

Honored Contributor

What section of the grocery store are these in?  I looked for them today with the breakfast bars and couldn't find them.  I think I've seen them before though.  I wanted to try them because of this thread.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

At my grocery store they are with the granola bars and crackers.  Nutritional information:  Nabisco Belvita Blueberry Size:  8.8 OZ UPC:  4400002829 Ingredients WHOLE GRAIN BLEND (ROLLED OATS, RYE FLAKES), ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], CANOLA OIL, SUGAR, WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, EVAPORATED CANE SUGAR, DRIED BLUEBERRIES, MALT SYRUP (FROM CORN AND BARLEY), INVERT SUGAR, BAKING SODA, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, DISODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, DATEM, BLUEBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE (IRON), NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1).CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY. NUTRITION FACTS Serving Size: 1  Serving per container about 20 Amount Per Serving 1 Biscuit (12.5 Calories 60 Calories from Fat 20 % Daily Value* Total Fat 2g 3% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0% Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 55mg 2% Potassium 20mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 9g 3% Dietary Fiber 1g 3% Sugars 3g   Protein 1g   Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0% Vitamin C 0% Iron 2% Nutrition Facts