Valued Contributor

Re: Nabisco's BelVita--my new addiction!!

I love these!  Cranberry, Blueberry and new Coconut are wonderful.  The Coconut ones are not sickeningly sweet or artificial tastting.  However, I would not repurchase the newer protein Belvitas....cardboard-y tasting.  We had a couple then threw them away.  I also do not care for the soft ones.  Haven't tried the chocolate because I really like the cranberry and blueberry.

Valued Contributor

@tarsmom wrote:

I love these!  Cranberry, Blueberry and new Coconut are wonderful.  The Coconut ones are not sickeningly sweet or artificial tastting.  However, I would not repurchase the newer protein Belvitas....cardboard-y tasting.  We had a couple then threw them away.  I also do not care for the soft ones.  Haven't tried the chocolate because I really like the cranberry and blueberry.

Oh no!! I did't know about the coconut!! But am now dying to try it!!

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Coconut will be my downfall.   I like anything coconut. 

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

I checked the website and I see why there's a confusion about serving size.   The soft baked ones are 1 cookie, but that is not the cookie being discussed here.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

My guilty pleasure:  Pack of cinnamon BelVita crackers makes two sandwich cookies.  Spread Nutella on one cacker, mascarpone on the other.  Assemble.  Enjoy.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

My guilty pleasure:  Pack of cinnamon BelVita crackers makes two sandwich cookies.  Spread Nutella on one cacker, mascarpone on the other.  Assemble.  Enjoy.

Sounds amazing! mmmmmmm

Honored Contributor

I really like these. I did not know they had so many different flavors. I really like the peanut butter. They remind me of Nutter Butter cookies. I really like the BelVita because they are not so sweet you cannot eat them. I bought the blueberry, peanut butter, chocolate & the new soft oats & peanut butter.

Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

Coconut will be my downfall.   I like anything coconut. 

Oh why did I have to come back to this thread and read the newest posts?  I looked online at this product the other day briefly and thought well maybe someday I will try.  But now reading Coconut, I am in such trouble.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Because of this thread I bought the cranberry-orange ones and the blueberry.  I've tried the cranberry-orange and do like them.  I haven't found myself reaching for them a lot though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I gained some weight over the winter - about 8 pounds.

I have been using the crispy ones (the ones that are 4 to a package), when I need an afternoon snack.

I have a packet with two big glasses of water, and I'm full for HOURS.

I know they're not healthy like a cup of kale or chard - but they satisfy my sweet tooth and are filling.

I'm down 4 pounds in 3 weeks - a nice slow, steady loss!