QVC Customer Care

Hi Guz, I'm so sorry this happened. We'd like to try and help with your order. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll look into this. Cindy

Super Contributor

Re: NOT a Happy Customer!!

[ Edited ]

Hi @ChynnaBlue,

I will definitely elevate your comment about the language of the error message. I think the intention is to have a customer call and speak to a Customer Care Representative to connect the customer with the correct number. But I would agree with you the language in the error message is not clear, and creates an impression that you just can't purchase online.

Respected Contributor

Computer glitch maybe?  It's available to order online for me.

I've never seen one you had to call for.  I'd probably not buy either.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Did you mean to say K-41981?  I was able to add to cart online.

New Contributor

The problem is all mine, not QVC's. Seems a bit of dislexia set and I managed to reverse the first two number in the item number. So Please disregard my rantings. Since I finally found the 16-pc set I ordered it. 

Respected Contributor

LOL, it happens to the best of us. 

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

To Keyai at QVC:  Now that is what anyone would call great Customer Service.  Thank you so much for your comments.  (And could we possibly ask that you be cloned and sent to work at some of the other places we deal with on a day-to-day basis.) 

Honored Contributor

I've gotten that message once or twice and I quickly realized that I had probably entered the incorrect number.  (Which, of course, was the case.) I've never encountered anything that could not be ordered on line in all my years of shopping with QVC.

Respected Contributor

Seems to be a major issue with many posters; jumping the gun and placing blame before double-checking themselves.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

And, sadly, never coming back to apologize.