Trusted Contributor

NEW NU WAVE INDUCTION COMMERCIAL ON TV

A couple of days ago I saw Bob Warden in a commercial for the Nu Wave induction that is larger.  They also showed several other items available for purchase, one of them being a cast iron grill for the Nu Wave.  Did anyone else see this?  Jenny Repko was on it also and I think she used to be on QVC a long time ago with him also. 

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW NU WAVE INDUCTION COMMERCIAL ON TV

[ Edited ]

My Nu Wave came close to burning the house down when it came on by itself in the night.  When I found it in the morning it was extremely hot.  I immediately trashed it and wouldn't have another.

Why would anyone want a bigger one?  They use excess counter space even in the Q version.  I got a Breville Convection oven which is much more versitile, cooks better and is dependable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: NEW NU WAVE INDUCTION COMMERCIAL ON TV

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 she is talking about the induction BURNER not  the NuWave oven...

I have both burners.. I like the larger one better- the burner itself is not larger, but the cooking area on it is..it also adjusts in 5 degree increments which I find far superior.. and it has higer wattage 1800..

I recommnd it- as for the grill- ANY cast iron grill works on induciton- I like to use the grill side of my flip pan...