Esteemed Contributor

NEW David Venable show: Friday, 1/14 on Q2

This Friday, 1/14, a new show called "Catching Up with David Venable" is coming to Q2. The program guide describes it as follows: "Program Host David Venable shares some of his favorite products and chats with customers." It's a fairly generic/broad description, but the "chat" element could be interesting, especially for all the DV fans out there. (And this is sure to drive more viewers to Q2.)

The show is scheduled to air from 4-6 p.m. ET.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW David Venable show: Friday, 1/14 on Q2

I bet your right @loriqvc about Q2.  I only watch ITKWMary on Saturdays, but, really thinking about it David could sell "ice to eskimos"...lol

My vinegar works great to clean everything, but, hope new offerings of microfiber cloths.  (Although, "A" has them at better prices.)

Respected Contributor

Here's the lineup for the show"

MSM Snips...you need 400 pairs for your home...one for every room, every drawer, every glove compartment, and at the property stakes on each corner of your lot...

The newest Air Fryer which will have 6 drawers, be as large as your current clothes dryer, and will brown out the city lights when you turn it on....

At least ONE large boring item...a mattress, a 800. dollar  vacuum or a Dyson Oval Fan, a Vitamix ( which, as you know, is so much MORE than a blender!!!)...or...since it's winter....how about a six foot tall humidifier puffing away that holds 50 gallons of water ....get one for each room!!

And at LEAST one throw made of Sherpa.....that is large enough to hide David Venable!!

Oh....some Lock and Lock with handle lids, dividers, a pop up road map, and a magnifying glass. They nest!!!

And ONE food item.....say.....Five steaks ( that come from special farms, only 4% of cattle blah blah blah...) for 200. dollars or 10 lobsters (with green heads no less!!!) for 500 dollars or some of those juicy oranges you can buy in the local store for 5 bucks!!!

I'll be watching!!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   Thank you posting this new program.  I've set my TV to remind me so that I will be sure to tune in.

Have a good week.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc Thanks for the post! I'll be able to watch part of it.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc   I didn't notice this new show on the program guide until I saw your post -- Thank You!

Honored Contributor

Reever will go insane with happiness.

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen ---well geez---now that you spoiled the WHOLE  show ---I won't be watching---so many are my favorite things ever and I wanted to be surprised by the 1000th time I've seen them!!!!!-----not really---was chuckling all thru your post!!!!! Except for the not watching part---I won't be----Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Love me some David!!!😁 I will most certainly be tuning in. Thank you for posting!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

david describes it as  "a way for us to have fun and chat about some great new products, home innovations, and more!"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein