Honored Contributor

Re: NEW = Blue Jean Chef back on 3/14/21

@loriqvc 

Meredith was featured and her products on the Rachael Ray show this week.

I think her return (and products) are going to be a "breath of fresh air" (as my mom used to say) to get viewers back to ITKWD.

I enjoy all merediths cooking segments and good recipes🙂🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

Hope Sundays show is good.

Esteemed Contributor

The final two BJC items for today's cooking event are now available for purchase:

Blue Jean Chef 3-Pc Hammered Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set

https://www.qvc.com/Blue-Jean-Chef-3-Pc-Hammered-Tri-Ply-Stainless-Steel-Cookware-Set.product.K51558...

Blue Jean Chef 23L Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven

https://www.qvc.com/Blue-Jean-Chef-23L-Digital-Air-Fryer-Toaster-Oven.product.K51522.html

Esteemed Contributor

Note: The cookware set and the air fryer oven are advance orders, shipping in April. They mentioned this on air, but I don't see that detail on the product pages.

Super Contributor

So sorry I missed this. I thought Meredith Lawrence was only going to be on ITKD with David and as  you all know, that was a pretty short presentation. Who was the QVC host for the hour long Meredith Lawrence presentation?

Honored Contributor

@Razzy 7 wrote:

So sorry I missed this. I thought Meredith Lawrence was only going to be on ITKD with David and as  you all know, that was a pretty short presentation. Who was the QVC host for the hour long Meredith Lawrence presentation?

@Razzy 7  Carolyn Gracie. 10:00 am.

Honored Contributor

@Razzy 7 

Carolyn Gracie but personally I wasn't impressed.

It was her knives, air fryer & hmmmm can't remember..gee guess I really wasn't impressed. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Razzy 7 

Carolyn Gracie but personally I wasn't impressed.

It was her knives, air fryer & hmmmm can't remember..gee guess I really wasn't impressed. 🤷‍♀️

@homedecor1   I enjoyed it. Love listening to Meredith and watching her in the kitchen. Even if she didn't do much cooking it was interesting to me. I kind of liked those sheet pans that fit into each other. That could be handy at times.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

the audio or something was off ... at least on my tv.

I know she was informative I'm sure.  I enjoy her FB cooking classes and recipes.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

the audio or something was off ... at least on my tv.

I know she was informative I'm sure.  I enjoy her FB cooking classes and recipes.

@homedecor1  Oh yeah, it was definitely off. I've seen worse so this one didn't bother me. I was actually,looking around her kitchen and at the stuff she was describing.