Super Contributor

Re: NEW = Blue Jean Chef back on 3/14/21

Looking forward to it.   Thanks for the heads up

Honored Contributor

I love her recipes and follow her on Facebook. I've never seen a show of hers though 

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the new Blue Jean Chef items have been posted—the skillet set that was teased in the Instagram Live with Mary isn't there, so maybe it will be offered at a special price on Sunday...

https://www.qvc.com/kitchen-&-food/blue-jean-chef/_/N-lglvZ1z13f7a/c.html?redirectTerm=blue+jean+che...

Regular Contributor

I ordered the sheetpan set. I hope they are good quality.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caron122 wrote:

I ordered the sheetpan set. I hope they are good quality.

@Caron122 - I'm sure they will be--all of my previously purchased BJC items are still going strong years later! I picked up a sheet pan set as well and am now pondering whether I should get more for gifts; the sizes are really versatile for use together or separately, and the colors are great.

Honored Contributor

Can't wait! I've learned so much from Meredith! I was disappointed when she left QVC the first time, but happy when she made it easy for us to keep learning from her!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc   I placed an order for her knives with the Driftwood handles.  Getting them as a gift for my granddaughter for her new home.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meredith shared another sneak peek today with a closeup of her knife handles and some cookware that will be coming soon—and just as a reminder, she'll be joining David Venable for his "Coffee Talk" on Instagram/Facebook tomorrow morning...

BJCtease.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I should have put "SPOILER ALERT" on many of these posts, just in case you want to be surprised about the BJC show on Sunday . . . but I guess you could just click out of the post or stop reading, right? Smiley Wink

Anyway, David's "Coffee Talk" with Meredith this morning was really fun—it was the first one I've ever attended, and I enjoyed it. Here's the link if you missed it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUxEAHHgGI/

(I think my favorite part was when Meredith said, "In case you don't know, I am a bit of a princess," in reference to being able to specify every aspect of her products until they meet her demanding standards. Such a great personality!)

And here are even more teasers about upcoming BJC products:

• The skillet previously teased will be part of a three-part cookware set that also
  includes a nice braiser and a glass swing lid. (A large coordinating stock pot
  should be available in a few months.)

• Coming soon (not sure if it will be Sunday, but it seemed like it could be) is a
  specialized air fryer oven that will be offered in stainless steel or red; Meredith
  has filmed an in-depth usage video that she'll be posting to make using her
  oven as simple and user friendly as possible.

• One of the items Meredith is presenting with Carolyn Gracie during the debut
  show in the morning will also presented during ITKWD if it doesn't sell out.

• Other items coming soon to the BJC line include aprons and towels.

• Meredith clarified that the olive wood utensils previously mentioned are still "in
  the pipeline," but she shared a sneak peek while noting that the designs are still
  being tweaked:

BJCspoons.png

On a non-BJC-related note, it was also fairly interesting to hear about the changes that have been made to the QVC studio and stages. They've converted many of the previous kitchen displays to storage and prep areas, so it seems like they may never be planning to have studio audiences onsite again (or at least they probably wouldn't be able to do so without reconfiguring things once more).

And David also announced that ITKWD has been expanded to FIVE HOURS on Sunday, so prepare for a whole lotta crazy and at least four long presentations of the Le Creuset TSV.

Anyway, there's my novel about the Meredith/David live session this morning. I'm excited for the show on Sunday and can't wait for my sheet pans to arrive...

Honored Contributor

WOW 5 hours Reever will go crazy !