Respected Contributor

Re: NEED A DRESS CODE FOR HOSTS I

[ Edited ]

@RNbynite@JackieHN  ITA. Many of us, myself included, blame Shawn and Jane for claiming sizes that are much smaller than the truth, but that blame also belongs to Vanessa, her clothes are also too tight. Maybe they can't handle the truth."

Maybe they are in denial because I also find it hard to believe that the above mentioned hosts are the sizes they claim to be in clothes.  Some clothes, though, are roomier than others even though they are the same size.  It all depends on the manufacturers of the clothes.  Sometimes I have to order a size up on certain styles of clothing because my regular size is too small in some styles and cuts of clothing.

Trusted Contributor

I thought I had seen everything when years ago I saw how people were dressing to go to a funeral parlor or attend funerals.  If you can't even dress up a little to pay your respects, there's no hope.    Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant must all be rolling in their graves.  

Respected Contributor

I got a summons to report for jury duty selection on may 10. THere is an insert with the summons reminding no shorts, no tank tops, no revealing clothes.

They have to remind people it's court!

And I was going to wear my pajamas "that no one will know are pajamas*" and  bedroom slippers!!!

(*YES they will.)

Sheeeesh.

Trusted Contributor

I tune in to see what the host's are selling, not what they are wearing. 

Respected Contributor

Do you have a job in the C-suite at QVC?
Valued Contributor

And what does this have to do with the kitchen theme? 

Honored Contributor

I said this ages ago here about this girl. I've never ever seen her in anything else but torn jeans and the 1/2 tuck tee. Sloppy and totally unprofessional, and she's not even selling these items on any of the shows but this is all she wears.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@781Florist   Please don't give (the brand) Anybody this idea or soon, very soon you'll be seeing that outfit by them here.

I also just had a flash in my head of that - IM doing joggers in his lace with a cuff around the bottom and a lmatching lace bomber jacket to top it. Oh my....the mere thought.....

Super Contributor

Coffee Drinker...... BAM!!!