Trusted Contributor

My first set of temptaions finally ordered!

Been with QVC for years and I love this set for a one person servings!  Hope they are as good as they say Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: My first set of temptaions finally ordered!

Very cute!  I hope it works out for you. Smiley Happy. I have several pieces of Temptations that I've purchased over the years and they have worked out well for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@northiie57 Cute! I hope you like them and they work out well for you! I don't know if you actually ordered yellow, but I love yellow.

My first Temptations pieces, a 3 piece square bakers & two bowls set, with trivets and baskets to serve with, was yellow Old World, then they discontinued yellow OW. Right around the same time I ordered some lilac with yellow accents, ramekins that came with a baking/serving tray to match...then they discontinued lilac! lol. I guess I'm never with the majority! After that I switched to confetti, which has some yellow & lilac in it, and all colors that go with everything.

I stopped collecting anymore Temptations when I had just enough to fill my needs, and use all my pieces. Those, along with my mom's Polish stoneware I inherited, are the things I love using most.

Enjoy them!

Valued Contributor

Very cute.  I inherited a bunch of Temptations from my Gram.  It's a hit or miss for me.  Two baking dishes cracked on me but some of the other stuff is still going strong.

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Trusted Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@northiie57 Cute! I hope you like them and they work out well for you! I don't know if you actually ordered yellow, but I love yellow.

My first Temptations pieces, a 3 piece square bakers & two bowls set, with trivets and baskets to serve with, was yellow Old World, then they discontinued yellow OW. Right around the same time I ordered some lilac with yellow accents, ramekins that came with a baking/serving tray to match...then they discontinued lilac! lol. I guess I'm never with the majority! After that I switched to confetti, which has some yellow & lilac in it, and all colors that go with everything.

I stopped collecting anymore Temptations when I had just enough to fill my needs, and use all my pieces. Those, along with my mom's Polish stoneware I inherited, are the things I love using most.

Enjoy them!

It was actually the color and the sizes that sold me. Love yellow to!

Trusted Contributor

I do like this set very much but QVC does not honor Temptation web site price at $8.99 compaired to $23 I paid QVC.  Next purchase will be Temptation web site for sure!