Honored Contributor

Re: My dirty little Lock & Lock secret....

Well darn, being a constant purger and organizer never allows for fun finds in my house!  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Couldn't live without my lock & lock. When I open my tall pantry - everything is organized in various sized containers - and I can see what's in each one - and my pantry is neat. I always buy lots of bagels, baguettes, breads from Costco - and I put most of it in my tall lock & lock - and in the freezer it goes. I have a male roomie and I gave him one container - and he started taking a few more --- so, a couple of weeks ago, I ordered a set of 6 containers for him - on the smaller side - as he packs his lunch/dinner every day to take to work.Everything stays fresh and bug-free --- and no leaks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat

obviously you aren't alone in the "secret" in fact, I found 2 unopened boxes and guess what was in them -- yup TSV LNL set & another full set of rectangles🙄

I slowly have been "weeding" out very old but in excellent condition for donation to local food pantry.  I have gotten rid of all round ones -- 

I have a LNL addiction...ugh!  I've come to not watching the presentations anymore🙈well maybe just a peek🤥🤥🤥

By the way yup the set in your pic is one of the sets I "found"🙂

Contributor

I had to giggle at your post.  Last week I was on ipad and message popped up saying my q  order had sent.  I get all upset because I DIDNT ORDER ANYTHING!.  I feared someone had hacked my account and using my charge card to buy things!  I go to read the email and it was for a Lock & Lock set I had ordered the previous week; was on clearance and it was free shipping day!  I had completely forgotten about the order.  Being old can be amusing at times.

Respected Contributor

I HAVE that set and I love it!

Regular Contributor

My cabinets are bulging bad. Lately, it seems my lids are not wanting to lock. I'm finding that when they do this if I keeping flipping it - it will lock. Also on a larger container, one side does not lock so I keep the hand mixer and accessories in it. I finally was able to lock it. They really need to rethink these lids from not wanting to tightly

close after a few uses.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Respected Contributor

Very clever but now will be the time people will bring them back.

Honored Contributor

@Ms Tink

Funny you should say that... I just opened one of the stacks in that set and I noticed immediately that the top did not click and lock. It doesn't feel secure at all. It's okay for using in my fridge, but I wouldn't trust it to transport anything in my lunch bag.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

This shouldn't be happening. I'm Not as keen on that the product like I once was. And that's a shame.

Honored Contributor

DH puts away leftovers in the original dish with Saran Wrap.  Drives me crazy.  The top leaks air and is subject to getting spilled in the frig.  But I sure don't want to stop him from helping around here so I put up with it.