Honored Contributor

My cute little Walmart find today....

$5 at Walmart today.

They're from the Pioneer Woman line.

I couldn't resist.

I add very little salt when I'm cooking, so I like to have it available for guests.  In the kitchen, I use kosher salt from a small ramekin, but that's not hygienic to put on the table. The holes in this shaker are large enough to accommodate it.  I'm tickled with my little find 😊

IMG_4493.JPG

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My cute little Walmart find today....

@house_cat 

Well, I'm going to look for those next visit!

Her line has some really pretty things, but you have to like color and pattern.

She also has some cookie jars that I use in my gift baskets for local animal rescues...One is her Lab, Lucy, and her Bassett Hound Charlie.  So cute!

The cookie jars are available online, but I haven't seen them in the store in a long time.

Respected Contributor

Now those are cute!  I will look for these on my next Walmart run.  I too like kosher salt but do not have a shaker with holes large enough for it.  Thanks for posting these.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

How sweet of you to make those gift baskets!  I haven't seen the doggie jars recently, either.  I have a tablecloth of hers that I like very much and a lunch tote that I use for work, but her patterns are very fussy and a little goes a long, long way.  I just couldn't resist these, however.  

*They were in the clearance section at my Walmart.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I've had those for a while now. They sit by the stove on a PW lazy susan. They really are cute!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat  - very cute shakers.  Some of her floral line I like, but I prefer solid colors.  Today I bought a jadeite inspired cookie jar from her line.  I like that it is not too large.  She also has a matching butter dish, sugar shaker and creamer.   If you like the vintage look, you may like this.

Super Contributor

i collect coffee mugs. i own two or three of Pioneer Woman's. i also bought one for my mother. she loves it. 

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva 

I did see those jadeite pieces from her line. I have a couple of pieces of vintage jadeite, and I love it.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

nice !

Respected Contributor

So pretty. What a great find.🤗