Respected Contributor

Re: My Wonder Pot has Arrived

@CLEM wrote:

Just went on their page and noticed that the Wonder Pot is back to it's original price of about $39.00.  So, if you hesitated because the price went up, you can get it at the TS price.

@Mothertrucker

I will look into rejoining Facebook just to gain access.  Don't really need to have or at least post on my own page.

Clem, that is what I do..I have a few pages I like and some games I play,but dont do much facebook either..but its worth it for some of these groups..especially some of the pressure cooker and ALL of the Debra Murray/Josephine Cook stuff!

Respected Contributor

If you are on the fence about getting this pot, tonight (Sunday) at 10 p.m. they will demonstrate it again.

Esteemed Contributor

I received my Wonder Pot yesterday and have been testing it out.  I've already learned two major things.

One, I don't like that the lid does not come off.   If it does I haven't been able to find instructions or figure it out on my own.

Two, I used a packaged brownie mix in it and it seemed to take forever to get done.  I finally decided to leave the lid open to finish and that did the trick.  This morning I tried a rice pudding recipe and even though the rice itself was done it there was way too much liquid.  Again, I left the lid open to finish and the excess liquid quickly evaporated and I ended up with a delicious, creamy rice pudding.

It is clear to me that for some recipes finishing with the lid open will be the key to success.

As a note, this unit does seem to produce a much higher temperature than either the small WP and definitely higher than the Perfect Pot.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.