Esteemed Contributor

The TS of course, (lemon yellow), the Egg Boiler (love the Art Deco look of it), the multi-color knife set and the induction ready skillet set (my old Wolfgang set is not). Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Wolfgang Haul (so far)

Nothing this time but I purchased his quad chopper - great for everything! And over the holiday was gifted with his set of knives-so sharp I almost sliced tip of my finger. I like his products they actually work just the way he says, oh and I have his pie maker great little cool machine.
Respected Contributor

Did they ever say how long it takes to cook rice? I listened and looked online but never found out.

Anyone know how long it takes brown rice in a rice cooker?

Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Iwantcoffee said:

Did they ever say how long it takes to cook rice? I listened and looked online but never found out.

Anyone know how long it takes brown rice in a rice cooker?

It takes approximately 20-25 mins. for rice to cook in the Rice Cooker. Brown rice the same, except it takes more water. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Re how long it takes to cook things, I'm sure the recipes that come with the cooker have times in them, but judging by how many times Wolfgang mentioned "cook a little longer if you want (this or that)" I gathered it's a bit fluid and the times are probably minimum as there are so many variables. I believe I've also heard him say that if it shuts off before something is done to your liking, just turn it back on for another 5 minutes. I'm guessing some dishes are more foolproof and require less watching than others. I'm fine with that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 homedecor1 said: Nothing this time but I purchased his quad chopper - great for everything! And over the holiday was gifted with his set of knives-so sharp I almost sliced tip of my finger. I like his products they actually work just the way he says, oh and I have his pie maker great little cool machine.

store your knives in a wood block that way you'll never have to worry about it. There was a guy in church today with his finger bandaged up from chopping onions and cut his finger.

Esteemed Contributor

You will be so happy with those knives. I love them. Very sharp, they hold their edge and nothing sticks to them. I love that!

I see now they have sold out.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I got two rice cookers, yellow & cranberry. Also the smoothie maker, that sold out early Sat.

I would love to have the pressure oven & pressure cooker, but I live alone so I would end up not using it.