Esteemed Contributor

Re: My TSV Kitchen Aid TSV already is broke.

Wow, that's sad to hear that it broke so quickly. I ordered one, I hope that I'm not sorry that I did. I will be sure to try it out before the 30 day period is up because if it doesn't work, I'm not keeping it!

Honored Contributor

I feel the same with KA lately.  My stand mixer (1 year old) "motor drags and mixer jumps" when doing just a regular batch of cookie dough. (So stupid selling my 600w Prolift 20+ years old it was a great mixer).  

I was tempted to purchase TSV but my 2 yr old "digital" food processor just died one day...called KA told me the digital board dead.  

Nope no more KA or appliances for me from Q or other shopping channels -- once the 30 days over then have to deal with manufacturer.

My Cuisinart small chopper & big food processor are work horses and quality.

Be careful removing that potato -- heck its stuck and dangerous to remove 🙀-- I'd send it back let them figure it out!!!

Honored Contributor

I 2nd emotion.  Cuisinart rules and of course SMEG LOL

UNPLUG!

Contributor

Wow I have two of these and have never had a problem they work great. Bought another one as it has the extra blade...maybe you just got a bad one.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nightowlz    Anytime you want to return anything using the Q return label, all you have to do is go to the USPS website and request a pickup.  They'll come and get it.  This is especially handy for heavy or bulky items.

@Kachina624 

Do you get any kind of a receipt when they pick it up?

I once left a return on the PO counter because the line was long.  Never again.

It never got scanned in.  I had no way to prove I took it there.  After 1.5 mos., it was received by Q.

Honored Contributor

No, no receipt but I've never had a problem.  I leave them on my covered entry on a chair with a post it note, "for USPS".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If you haven't done so, send it back now.  Ask for a refund.

I suspect that today's KitchenAid is NOT the KitchenAid of old.  I don't think they're made or assembled in the USA and I doubt that their components are as rugged and sturdy as they were in the past.  I think the only connection to the past is the name.  That's sad.

Respected Contributor

kitchen aid takes great care of helping with issues. i was making dough and my glass kitchen aid bowl shaddered so i called kitchen aid. they sent me a brand new mixer beaters and bowl. they didnt charge me anything. i just had to retun mixer incv

the box new mixer came in. another time there food pocesser blade got stuck in the bowl while it was on the base and again they  sent us a new mixe and i retuned the fp that was stuck. there a very good company.

Honored Contributor

Why I wouldn't do glass bowls!  Only stainless steel in my kitchen.

You could have been cut bad !   Makes me wince to think about it.