Esteemed Contributor

My TSV Kitchen Aid TSV already is broke.

During the very 1st use tried thick slicer on Yukon gold potatoes.  It really doesn't get much softer. It totally turned the food pusher on an angle, it is stuck so weird I can't get it out trying many options including dangerous ones.

Upon opening very disappointed in the quality. It has been the way of many of my Q items lately.  This has to be defective.

Honored Contributor

Re: My TSV Kitchen Aid TSV already is broke.

I hope you are returning it as defective.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry that happened @hopi. Please return the KitchenAid to QVC using the return label and mark it as defective. I am so sorry for this disappointing experience.

Honored Contributor

Defective products do happen but it sure makes a hassle to return such a heavy item.  DH would have to take it to UPS because I could not pick it up to carry inside.

QVC should send out a call tag for pickup or whatever they call it so you don't have to deal with it.

Esteemed Contributor

Yikes, please be careful and don't cut yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz    Anytime you want to return anything using the Q return label, all you have to do is go to the USPS website and request a pickup.  They'll come and get it.  This is especially handy for heavy or bulky items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @hopi , @Nightowlz is right we  can have the KitchenAid picked up for you. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-367-9444 and a representative will be happy to request a pick up for you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nightowlz    Anytime you want to return anything using the Q return label, all you have to do is go to the USPS website and request a pickup.  They'll come and get it.  This is especially handy for heavy or bulky items.

@Kachina624 

I did not know that. I always have DH drop off at UPS Store or I have to watch & wait for the mailman. After my only purchase & return for this year was sent back I decided not to buy anymore from Q until they figure out their return problems. I don't have a problem receiving my item but should not have to go through what you do waiting for credit. Ridiculous. I had to call to have credit issued for my return. I should not have to do that & will not.

I don't understand why Q cannot figure it out. I never have any problems with HSN.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too bad KA didn't stick with American made products..

Three words for THIS TSV:

IMM    POR   TED.

Honored Contributor

I stand verified.............