Valued Contributor

Has anyone else had this problem? Mine will turn itself on when the button is in the "off" position. And occasionally it will not turn on when I put the setting on high for the stovetop. It's a little over a year old so of course it's no longer covered under the warranty. I love it and use it all the time but I have to be sure it's unplugged when not in use so it won't come on by itself. ;-(

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Ninja 3-in-1 is Haunted

No but, I wish my Dyson would turn itself on and vacuum. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Mary Bailey said:

No but, I wish my Dyson would turn itself on and vacuum. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

LOL, me too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I vote for my shark doing its thing too., as well as the dusting cloths. wow, my cleaning would be done in no time.

I have a Ninja 3 in 1, and love mine. use it almost weekly (do a lot of slow cooking meals). Never had a problem with turning on by itself.

Valued Contributor

I just bought that one! It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Should I ask my pastor to come over and Bless it before I start using it? LOL!

I'll let you know what happens. Wish me luck!

Respected Contributor

I don't keep things like that plugged in, so if mine came on by itself, it would have to be haunted.

I also vote for more of my appliances turning themselves on and doing the work while I'm gone to work! That sure beats a maid any day!

Respected Contributor

For those that hate vacuuming, get yourself a Roomba and a bengal cat.

Unfortunately, Rocko only liked to vacuum in the middle of the night. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Denise
Respected Contributor

I'll settle for Rosie!

Contributor

Thanks all!! Your posts gave me a good laugh!!

Super Contributor

I missed the special on the 3-in-1 Ninja. Did you buy yours from the Q?