Honored Contributor

My Fabvorite Summer Drinkware!

I have tried a lot of summer plastic drinkware and I don't think you can beat Bentley Drinkware!  It is so sturdy, scratch resistant, fabulous colors, has trays and pitchers and different sizes of tumblers. . . and is made in the USA!

I love this stuff!  I just wondered if any of you used this.  We have had some since the 1970's.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: My Fabvorite Summer Drinkware!

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains an external retail link

Esteemed Contributor

I had to look this up, I saw stuff like this at a big kitchen store ( are we allowed to post names?)  The stores initials are W.S. I have 12 of the glasses, use them daily and they honestly show no wear. Your right @Sooner  these are great. 

Respected Contributor

FYI.............pictures help:

Honored Contributor

I am thinking about getting some more for summer and just discovered you can select different colors for each glass in sets of four!  HOW neat.  I did not that!!!  Glad I looked.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Looked Bentley up and it seems to have super features. I will be on lookout.
I have accumulated and use my Tervis cups daily. While I used to „save „ there is no need. They go in microwave and dishwasher and are warrantied.
Valued Contributor

I've never heard of it before but I like the colors.

Honored Contributor

Bleh!! I'm surely not going to sit around this Summer drinking my choice of beverage from a PLASTIC cup!!! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

They look pretty nice, but I do not enjoy drinking from a plastic container or stainless steel.

I prefer real glass and the rim has to be thin.  Can't drink from a thick rimmed glass either.

Trusted Contributor

While I still prefer my stainless steel or glassware, these would be great for my kids.  The plastic cups they have been using are showing wear.