Honored Contributor

I just got a Breville Mini Oven.  One thing I would like to use it for is muffins.  When I ordered it I knew my muffin tin was too large to fit in it.  I've been looking at muffin tins for toaster ovens on Amazon.   The one that I have now is a nice one, and I want another nice one.  I found one called 

USA Pan Bakeware Toaster Oven Muffin Pan, 6 Well, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel

This one sounds like it's very good, but it's also $19 which seems high to me.  I don't want a $5 one that isn't going to work well though.  Does anyone know anything about this brand?  It also says "USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years."  It's the same price at BB&B.  It has mostly great reviews on Amazon.  I just don't want to pay that much if I don't have to.  It has to be a muffin pan for a toaster oven or it won't fit.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Muffin Pan For Toaster Oven

$19 is too much for a muffin pan?    A manufacturer had to get the metal to make the pan - treat the metal to be formed into a muffin pan  - probably bake it in a hot hot oven like a ceramic to make it worthy of baking temperatures - get it out to marketing and sales .....and sell it for $19   If you go cheaper - a pan of that kind will buckle under muffin/cake temperatures...and then you're not happy and you're out looking for another (muffin) pan.

Honored Contributor

It is one of the most expensive muffin pans for toaster ovens on Amazon.  I will probably buy it though, because of the good reviews.  I haven't bought a muffin pan in at least 20 years, so yes, I was surprised at the price.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I think $19 is a bit too high too.  Especially for one to fit in a small Breville oven.  Does it hold more than six muffins?.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@NickNack  I think $19 is a bit too high too.  Especially for one to fit in a small Breville oven.  Does it hold more than six muffins?.

@Carmie  It's for six muffins.  That's all I ever make anyway, but that's definitely all you could make in this oven.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

USA pans make very good quality baking pans. They're worth the money. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

USA pans make very good quality baking pans. They're worth the money. 

Thank you @jaxs mom.  I think I'm going to order it.  I'll use it forever.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I have a Breville oven and I purchased muffin pans at Walmart.  The muffin/cupcake pan was around $6 and I am pleased with it.

i have some of those less expensive baking pans from when I first got married 44 years ago and they are still going strong.

The only baking pans that I have that were expensive are cookie sheets and a cake pan and a pan from King Arthur to make hamburger buns because as use them really hard and the cheaper ones don't seem to look nice after a while, but they still work.

i always I use paper liners in my muffin pans.  

Esteemed Contributor

I would chedk BBB and the Wilton line of bakeware. If you have a coupon I'm betting you could find a deal that fits the budget.

Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a Temptations muffin pan? Will that fit this oven? Just a thought.