Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables Apples Can Be Frozen 🤦‍♀️

[ Edited ]

I ended up ordering my 10 pc. set of apples on the 16th.  They shipped yesterday and arrived today.  I really like how they were packed, laying down on a molded tray.  All I did was open the box, lift out the tray of apples, and slid it onto the bottom shelf of my fridge.  Easy peasy. They look fantastic - ginormous and completely covered.  I hope all the recipients are happy when they get them New Year's weekend. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables Apples Can Be Frozen 🤦‍♀️

I ordered Prindables for myself and my neighbor for Christmas. I am alone and could not eat them all within a reasonable amount of time without ordering a larger size of clothes. I l decided to try and freeze them by slicing them and stacking them in a lock and lock with wax paper between the layers. I have been pulling the slices out a couple at a time and they were crisp and delicious. My neighbor did the same and they are still enjoying them with no problem. Perhaps, the difference in the experience is slicing them rather than freezing them whole.  I also freeze avocados by cutting them into chunks and they freeze beautifully too.