Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindable's apples - What were you thinking?

@homedecor1   I agree about the quantity, I gave away some but eneded up throwing away 2 of the apples.

Frequent Contributor

In the past when I had bad Mrs Prindable Apples, I called Customer Service and my money was refunded without having to send back the apples. Don't know if they still do this.

Occasional Contributor

I called them to start a return. Told them why I was unhappy. They refunded me the money & I didn't have to send them back. The apples were horrible. 

Super Contributor

I didn't find the sprinkles to be bad at all. I just got my apples two days ago and immediately ate one. It was delicious.
Regular Contributor

I agree with the OP. Someone at Mrs. Prindable's seriousl...

I agree with the OP. Someone at Mrs. Prindable's seriously needs to rethink adding HARD CANDIES to their apple coatings. I had to warn my family to cut up the apples before eating them, and then to eat those apple slices very, very slowly and very. very carefully or else they'd be seeing the dentist very, very soon. If the apples weren't so dang tasty, I would have called QVC and asked for a refund.

Respected Contributor

Re: I agree with the OP. Someone at Mrs. Prindable's seriousl...

Maybe for Easter they'll introduce the Mrs. Prindable's Jolly Rancher candy apple

Esteemed Contributor

We get a few orders of the triple chocolate chip apples every year for parties and gift giving, and they always have a few sprinkles mixed in; this year, as in all past years, they were delicious and we've had zero issues with eating them in no time flat. The shaped sprinkles are a bit harder than the other sprinkles, but they soften along with the caramel and the rest of the apple as they sit on the counter for an hour before we dig in.

Frequent Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I received my TSV Mrs. Prindables apples today and the ''holly sprinkles'' are so hard to chew, it's like grinding on a piece of concrete.  Someone needs to rethink that because in all likelyhood, someone is going to crack a tooth !  We will need to cut the delicious coating off because of these '''hard''' sprinkles and just eat the apples. Not to happy about that...probably won't purchase them in the future because of the '''sprinkles''

Thanks for the warning!  We used to love them and bought many as gifts.  I can't stand sprinkles on anything to begin with.  😜

Honored Contributor

Re: I agree with the OP. Someone at Mrs. Prindable's seriousl...

@Ladybug724 wrote:

Maybe for Easter they'll introduce the Mrs. Prindable's Jolly Rancher candy apple

LOL   Don't give them any ideas!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Mrs. Prindables's pretzels from Costco, and I had the same issue. They had little disk like sprinkles on one of them that were so hard I had to scrape them off before I ate them.