Respected Contributor

Mrs. Prindable's apples - What were you thinking?

I received my TSV Mrs. Prindables apples today and the ''holly sprinkles'' are so hard to chew, it's like grinding on a piece of concrete.  Someone needs to rethink that because in all likelyhood, someone is going to crack a tooth !  We will need to cut the delicious coating off because of these '''hard''' sprinkles and just eat the apples. Not to happy about that...probably won't purchase them in the future because of the '''sprinkles''

Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindable's apples - What were you thinking?

My friend said the same thing🥺they had to cut the "sprinkle" outside coating..the sprinkles would be great if not the entire outside.

At least you are "warning" others -- cuz they are yummy🙂.

Wish they came in smaller packaging for those who don't "gift" or need 10 for their "hips"..😉

Trusted Contributor

i always wanted to try these... they make them look sooo good.. but i heard bad reviews on them.. if im paying that much for them they better be top quality.. price isn't an issue if they were real good.. i'll pass... i'd rather buy them from somewhere where you can try just 1 before spending all that money..

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda @bonnie f @homedecor1 

Ladies, from River Street Sweets, they really make everything in small batches.  What you got comes from a factory.

Their cakes are moist and everything else.

Assorted Chocolate Apples, 4 Pack

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 

I had planned to give them as Christmas gifts but not on your life now !  I would feel simply awful if someone broke a tooth on these rock hard sprinkles....so disappointed... could send them back but the box is gone now.  Waste of $ !!

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda 

You won't have an issue with River Street Sweets which is a family business.  They would be mortified.

Valued Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

@homedecor1 

I had planned to give them as Christmas gifts but not on your life now !  I would feel simply awful if someone broke a tooth on these rock hard sprinkles....so disappointed... could send them back but the box is gone now.  Waste of $ !!

QVC usually doesn't require that food items be returned. 

I love Mrs Prindables and buy them all the time ~ but I don't think saw the TSV, just bought another supply. 

Respected Contributor

That's terrible! Please call for a refund. You do not have to send food back.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

loved them when they were covered in nuts.  Probably have not seen them now due to the price.  I’ve been gifted an apple or two with all choc chips, still delicious.  Those aren’t just sprinkles, but the snowflakes, etc are just that hard sugar.  I’m not a sprinkle lover.  I would not purchase them with sprinkles.  

@ECBG   I keep saying I will try River street sweets bear claws and have not yet.

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 

I can't stand sprinkles or anything similar!