Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Who is Mr. Wonderful ?

That's my question, too.

Respected Contributor

Who's talking about their under wear? And What and when does this happen.? 

Respected Contributor

This thread is hysterical.  Keep it going...................

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mr. Wonderful?

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz  Have no idea where you dug up the info about the boxers, but would suggest you begin searching his charitable Foundations instead. Yes, Foundations. Not just contributions. I wrote Foundations! Do you know the difference? Maybe you should begin with educating yourself on the difference first. Then, begin to research his various Foundations. Stop throwing stones. 

And if "charity begins at home" . . . most people don't complain about it. Too much drama and whinning about your sister. 

Stop placing blame on your husband for the car! 

BTW: I have a picture of Kevin O'Leary with my son and grandson during a Fund Raising Event in Lincoln a few years ago. Every year during that event, I post it on my Facebook page!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 @BeccaLou  Kevin O'Leary, "Mr. Wonderful" on Shark Tank on TV. A mogul entrepreneur; as a sideline, he sells his wines (good flavors) on QVC. Knowledgeable, fascinating man.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Forget his boxers - how did he get the name Mr Wonderful?

Did he give himself that name? Is that his user name on these boards?

Is this along the lines of King of Pop or Queen of Soul?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I do pay $4.00 for a latte as well as making my own coffee. Since I'm awake at 3:13 am - what does that mean? Am I spending too much money that I can't sleep at night?

Thought I peruse what's other $4.00 latte drinkers are doing

Respected Contributor

I started watching Shark Tank from the very beginning..early on, as one of my close friends was going t be on the show, and so I watched every episode until i saw him!

If you are familiar with the show in its early days, there was  a lot of "fighting" amongst the "Sharks" for the best ideas/deals. The first time I heard the name, "Mr Wonderful" was Barbara, calling Kevin that  in a sarcastic way, when he had outbid her on a deal...

O'Leary is an interesting guy with an extremely impressive business and political background..- most Canadians know who he is, but in the US most know him only from Shark Tank

Read about him, "Kevin O'Leary" on Wikipedia to get an idea of his background if you are interested..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Geez..... I started reading this thread about Kevin O'Leary (Mr. Wonderful) and could not believe the comments from unaware posters  about this well-known stock/bond fund manager, TV personality, wine connoisseur who regularly appears on both CNBC during stock market hours and the Shark Tank show at night.

Was  relieved to see that at least a few folks recognized who he is, and that just maybe he knows what he's talking about about not just one, but perhaps many, topics.

Granted, he  sometimes comes across as a little abrasive and arrogant.....but we shouldn't argue with success and the assistance he's willing to give budding entrepreneurs and others in certain areas.  (and, NO.....he doesn't pay me to say this).

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Mj12 @BeccaLou  Kevin O'Leary, "Mr. Wonderful" on Shark Tank on TV. A mogul entrepreneur; as a sideline, he sells his wines (good flavors) on QVC. Knowledgeable, fascinating man.  

@BirkiLadythank you!  I just Googled him.  We've seen the show a few times, I like him.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1  I had no idea who he was until I accidentally watched an episode of Shark Tank.  Not everyone if familiar with TV personalities and the way I see it, those of us who aren't, may actually know more about real important people.