Contributor
Just picked this book up from Amazon for $15.11 and free shipping with my Prime membership.... Just sayin...
Honored Contributor

If you are willing to wait a few months, there are great deals at Ollie's.

I got a Southern Living cookbook - published at $34 for $4!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh, Ollie's rocks! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I've gotten so many cookbooks there - last time I went they had several Trader Joe's cookbooks, some by Bobby Flay and Gordon Ramsey, Goosberry Patch books, Mary Engelbrite.... One time I ordered a cookbook from Amazon for $15.99, then saw it at Ollie's for $5.99, so I went to return the one at Amazon. They asked the reason, and I said because I found it elsewhere for less, so Amazon told me that because I'm such a good customer to just keep the cookbook and they'd credit my account for the refund anyway. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
I bought it today before the presentation, and I am glad I did before they sold out! Hallelujah- they even have conversions for microwave pressure cookers!!! They thought about it all!!! BtW, I think I have used my microwave pressure cooker once since I bought it, but I will use it. There are days where I am in severe pain, and it's not as if my "real" pressure cooker is any amount of work to clean, but I will use it.... I am really looking forward to this book.... Poodlepet