Valued Contributor

Most versatile color (not confetti) of Temp-tations!

What color is your favorite? Which ones is the most versatile? (not confetti!)

Does anyone mix and match Temp-tations colors? Which colors do you like to mix and match? Pics are a bonus!

Super Contributor

Re: Most versatile color (not confetti) of Temp-tations!

Perhaps Old World Green is most versatile? It was my first TT purchase. I mix and match it with Old World Fallfetti and Floral Lace Red and Cranberry. They all go together beautifully. Nothing looks out of sorts or that it doesn't belong. They compliment each other very nicely.

Honored Contributor

I would say green even though I don't own any in green. I "collected" the Lilac (some were more purple in solid color which I loved) which seems to be on very, very seldom now. I only mix the Lilac and purple.

Frequent Contributor

I would say Old World Brown. It's not my favorite but I have a few pieces. I started out collecting OW Yellow which is still my favorite. I've added OW Spice, Harvest and Falfetti. It's hard to collect just one color!
Regular Contributor

I have a set in black (toile I think) I feel I could use it with any colors. I personally don't care for OW.

Honored Contributor

sonnysky has a point, that in fashion, black seems to go with most anything, so why not with bakeware.

That said, I think the browns are the most versatile for mixing with the most other colors. The OW cream was very neutral, but seems to have all but disappeared. I mix brown OW with green, spice, and yellow (love it especially with yellow).

If you talk about Tara's solid choices, anything in cream will go with all the Floral Lace options. The Verona, Vintage Grace, and Classico, creams, while slightly different, are great mixing pieces, especially for Floral Lace.

Occasional Contributor

My most favorite color is green. My kitchen is all green temp-tations .The green is in mostly floral lace with a few tems in old world and old world vivid. I also have a few pieces in floral spice floral lace. The green is elegant and other pieces of temp-tations can work with it, such as fallfetti and harvest.
Contributor

I am really no help as I am a black and white gal, and all my pieces are black floral lace, however I love to use spice in Autumn and add some red and green for Christmas and I think black is very easy to work with. I would love to see gray floral lace as I am doing a gray and white kitchen for a friend and know she would love that addition especially if Tara could make the pieces different shades of gray.
Not applicable

I love the confetti. Even though you don't think it is versatile. It looks great with the carved blue pieces. Makes an elegant and fun table with blue cream green red or white dishes

Contributor

For me, Old World Grey is the most versatile. Grey is a neutral, so it goes with anything. I would also think the cream color that they had is also good to go with anything as well as black and brown. These are all neutral colors and can mix with anything.