Trusted Contributor

Re: Molly Yeh - freshest new face on the FN.

I have added her to the FN shows I watch: Pioneer Woman, The Kitchen, Trisha Yearwood's and Valerie Bertinelli's shows. Sometimes her cheerfullness is a little over the top, but she's sweet and I like the food she makes.

Trusted Contributor

I love watching her show. We lived in North Dakota for 10 years, so I'm familiar with many of the dishes she makes....especially "hot dishes"....and I love how she kind of amps them up and makes them a little more mainstream. She's very perky and I love it.....unapologetically happy....the world needs that right now.😊

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ladybug724 wrote:

I can only take her in small doses. She's fine until she starts affecting a high-pitched baby voice. Stop, you're a middle aged woman.

Some of her recipes seem pretty good though. 

@Ladybug724    "Middle aged woman"??????    Wow, she's 31 years old.  When does middle-age start for you???  18, 21 or what???  SMH over this comment.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

I can only take her in small doses. She's fine until she starts affecting a high-pitched baby voice. Stop, you're a middle aged woman.

Some of her recipes seem pretty good though. 

She's 31 years old.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really, I thought she was older than that.

Still, she does talk to her audience like they're preschoolers sometimes

It's totally unnecessary 

Trusted Contributor

I liked her a lot in the beginning. Then I got her cookbook where she used the F-bomb several times. Guess if you are 31 it is no big deal. but at 75 it turned me off. So I have since stopped watching her show.

Respected Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

I liked her a lot in the beginning. Then I got her cookbook where she used the F-bomb several times. Guess if you are 31 it is no big deal. but at 75 it turned me off. So I have since stopped watching her show.

@geegerbee  So she used that word in the cookbook???  It was printed in the cookbook?   I find that hard to believe.  I'd have to see it to believe it.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

Really, I thought she was older than that.

Still, she does talk to her audience like they're preschoolers sometimes

It's totally unnecessary 

@Ladybug724  I actually think she looks much younger but people see things differently. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like her but a lot of her recipes (mostly desserts) seemed geared more towards kids. Hey I like Rice Krispy Treats with sprinkles too but I don't want to watch a food show about it. Anymore, I skip on by and watch something else.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I get tired of hearing about her wedding.