Contributor

Might as well change the names of ITKWD/M to

Temptations with a few other items thrown in so it looks like there's not ALL temptations all the time.  Between Temptation everything and 30-45 minutes spent on the TSV, it's the same stuff every single show. 

I do admit, it frees up my time! 

Not a complaint, just an observation. If this heavy, breakable stoneware stuff didn't sell, they wouldn't have it on so much. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Might as well change the names of ITKWD/M to

Agree - it's this or Josie - allllllll the time

Valued Contributor

I agree, but  I have to admit that I don't care for any of the TempTations stuff so that could be why I seem to think it is on all the time.  Also, it seems like an awful lot of food lately!

Other than the Gourmet Holiday shows, there seem to be a lot of food TSVs as well.

Steak tips, Hot Dogs, Rastelli, Bubba, Kansas City, Corky, if it isn't meat being sold at the price of fine art or diamonds, it is some kind of TempTations to put it in.

(I know, you probably could say the same thing about Lock N Lock but I like that stuff and love Chris Pryne (sp?) so I am not being fair! LOL!)

Contributor

I agree, too much food and too much Temptations.

Respected Contributor

Other than most of the overprice food items, ALL the stuff the shopping channels sell comes from Asia.

Food at least comes from HERE, so no supply chain issues....

I agree they spend WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on the TSV each week, and the number of items seems to be a lot less, with just more time spent on them ( those three shears for instance....the ship must've arrived with 1 million sets on them and qvc bought them all for a quarter a piece.!!!!!

If selling drops off, they are going to have a hard time making those meager offerings pay for two hosts jumping around selling the stuff!!!

The food items are ridiculously priced. I liken it to sending out via Door Dash for a McD's hamburger and fries...you can imagine what they'd look like by the time you get them, and they'd cost 50.00 dollars for the "convenience"!!!!

Just MO of course. YMMV.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of temptations anything so that saves on the watching time. I don't!   You can predict what will be in the majority of DV shows without even looking at the guide. As much as I like DV his shows are getting predictable.

Super Contributor

You're wrong about food being from here. I recently bought some Rastelli ribeyes that were from Argentina I believe. At any rate they were not from US suppliers.