Esteemed Contributor

I hope you all have a warm and blessed Christmas!  While you are enjoying your loved ones and the pleasant warmth of the holidays, please remember those who have to go without.

Merry Christmas!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year's to you and your family HonnyBrown!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown @momtochloe

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to two of the most helpful ladies on these boards!

Merry Christmas, everyone!  (And don't work too hard cooking). Woman Wink

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@HonnyBrown @momtochloe

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to two of the most helpful ladies on these boards!

Merry Christmas, everyone!  (And don't work too hard cooking). Woman Wink

And please let me wish you and your family the very same @denisemb!  It's so nice to have partner's in crime when it comes to my Aldi addiction . . . Smiley Happy

Take care and enjoy my friend!

Trusted Contributor

And may you....and everyone.....have a very safe and wonderful holiday season........Heart

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf wrote:

And may you....and everyone.....have a very safe and wonderful holiday season........Heart

What a lovely surprise @forrestwolf, so good to see you!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, be well my friend!

Respected Contributor

May you and yours have the most Bacon-Fattyliscious" ever Christmas! If love can be measured in laboratory measurements, may your HDL (Happy Deliscious Love) sky-rocket, and your LDL's (can't think of a cute acronym for that one off the bar) be low! Please have an eggnog for me( preferably with a little Captain Morgan Spiced Rum)  Hugs to you Sweetheart!

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

May you and yours have the most Bacon-Fattyliscious" ever Christmas! If love can be measured in laboratory measurements, may your HDL (Happy Deliscious Love) sky-rocket, and your LDL's (can't think of a cute acronym for that one off the bar) be low! Please have an eggnog for me( preferably with a little Captain Morgan Spiced Rum)  Hugs to you Sweetheart!

Poodlepet2

My vote goes for either lighthearted or lively delicious love for LDL . . . please everyone have a happy and merry, merry christmas!

Honored Contributor

Best wishes to everyone for happy holidays, a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!! Smiley Happy

@HonnyBrown, I hope you are having a wenderful holiday season!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy