Respected Contributor

Re: McDonald’s Double Big Mac. Yay Or Nay?

@wagirl wrote:

NO------- I haven't been to or eaten anything MacD's in probably 45 years!!!! I never go to fast food joints anyway and not sure I EVER ate a big mac--ever------

I love Big Macs....but haven't had one in years.  I know they aren't good for me lol!!  That new monstrosity ....how on earth would you eat it?  My mouth certainly doesn't open that wide.  You would have to ask for a plate and knife and fork, and eat it cut up.  No thanks!

The rare times I do Burger King or McDonald's I order chicken nuggets now (used to get salad, but I don't trust lettuce anymore lol!).

Honored Contributor

i like a quarter pounder with cheese, but i would love it with the big mac secret sauce!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

....and the food shamer's are out. Posters have to tiptoe around them and their bulling comments.

Super Contributor

Yay.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

....and the food shamer's are out. Posters have to tiptoe around them and their bulling comments.

@hopi    You must mean all of those who are holier-than-thou.  The sanctimonious ones.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@hopi  I have no shame! I am doing the best I can in this life & I like to eat.

My other hobby is being nice to people & trying to make the world better by being kind & understanding. It costs nothing. It makes me smile & I hope it makes someone that is having a bad day, maybe, smile too.

A Little Mac, a french fry, a Diet Coke & a kind word. That is a good day!

Valued Contributor

YAY!!!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

NO------- I haven't been to or eaten anything MacD's in probably 45 years!!!! I never go to fast food joints anyway and not sure I EVER ate a big mac--ever------

@wagirl    You don't know what you're missing.  Both McDonald's and Wendy's have excellent salads, available with either grilled or fried chicken.  They are meal-sized, very filling and satisfying.  I get them a lot on lazy summer evenings.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't like "special" sauces or cheese on burgers.  I prefer catsup.

Trusted Contributor

I admit I am guilty. I eat at McDonald's every so often. Not a beef eater but I do love my biscuits. Will stop by once in a while for an egg (round egg) and cheese biscuit or just get a biscuit with jelly. 

Not a fan of their salads but agree with @Kachina624  in regards to Wendys. Love their salads. A salad and a baked potato makes a nice dinner at times.