Respected Contributor

My preference is Best Foods but while last in Costco they were selling a mayo made with avocado oil.  I thought that sounded like it should be very good.  It is good, not quite as flavorful as Best Foods but still delicious and it is thicker, so good for anything when that consistency would be useful.

Honored Contributor

It seems like at least once each year if not more often, there's this poll about mayo... I prefer Hellman's. I think Duke's is vastly over-rated. That said, I'll use what I have but choose Hellman's most often... I do like and use Miracle Whip for some dishes, but it's not mayo...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Dukes is the only mayonnaise allowed in this house.  Any other brand is grounds for divorce. Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hellmann's only.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   For years I used Hellman's exclusively.  Tried Kraft and it was just okay.  Moved to Connecticut and tried Cains and would use that if it was on sale.

Now live in DC and tried Duke's and that is now my very favorite.

I don't like Miracle Whip at all, although that is what I grew up with since my mom used it exclusively so I liked it as a kid, having nothing to compare it to.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

hellmans is number one, but i will also use dukes or mrs filberts (which is so tough to find!)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Anyway, Miracle Whip isn't mayonnaise. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hellmans from childhood in NJ and never thought to look for anything else in CA or now in TX. Now I'm curious about Dukes. Checked my Walmart Grocery and they have it. Will try a small jar with my next pick.  Used to make a dressing with MW and relish for turkey sandwiches for husb but never touched the stuff. His mothers concoction of course.  

Valued Contributor

Vegenaise.

Respected Contributor

Hellman's only.  I grew up with it and continue to use it. The original too.  I tried the light and the olive oil but no thanks. 

When I was a young married and got my first food processor, I made my own Mayo. Much preferred Hellman's, so that's what we use. 

I should add that I am a heavy user.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet