Valued Contributor
On 5/7/2014 sidsmom said:

Watching Rick last night...he had a scrunched up face, shaking his head back/forth, proclaimed "how could you use ole plain containers again"...while holding up a container that eerily looked like L&L.

That made me so sad! Chris Pryme is one of the SWEETEST vendors on the Q...and to have her product bagged on....well those are almost fightin' words (pushin up my sleeves, takin off my earrings)!!

I'm dedicated to the quality of L&L.....if I want knock-offs, I'll buy @ the $1 store.

ITA. I think it stinks when QVC show hosts can't present a product w/out putting down a same or similar type item.

I also agree that Chris Pryme is right up there as being QVC's best & nicest vendors.

Frequent Contributor
On 5/7/2014 Sylanne said:

Watching Rick last night...he had a scrunched up face, shaking his head back/forth, proclaimed "how could you use ole plain containers again"...while holding up a container that eerily looked like L&L.

That made me so sad! Chris Pryme is one of the SWEETEST vendors on the Q...and to have her product bagged on....well those are <em>almost</em> fightin' words (pushin up my sleeves, takin off my earrings)!!

I'm dedicated to the quality of L&L.....if I want knock-offs, I'll buy @ the $1 store.

ITA. I think it stinks when QVC show hosts can't present a product w/out putting down a same or similar type item.

I also agree that Chris Pryme is right up there as being QVC's best & nicest vendors.

I Couldn't Agree More !!!!

Right there with ya !!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

She acts like she invented cookware, bakeware and now storage containers.

Frequent Contributor
On 5/6/2014 Katey1261 said:
On 5/6/2014 crazygrammie said:

I find myself annoyed that Tara is stealing idea from other vendors on QVC. I realize people have choices but this is pure greed on her part. These are way more expensive than lock & lock and she acts like she thought of this all by herself. Enough is enough.

I agree!

I totally understand what you are saying and it irritated me to a point, but a lot of other lines out there have the same locking system. She said this was by request. I don't know if she is "stealing" idea from L&L, but there are other vendors who have this system.

Honored Contributor
On 5/7/2014 AnEln said:
On 5/7/2014 Sylanne said:

That made me so sad! Chris Pryme is one of the SWEETEST vendors on the Q...and to have her product bagged on....well those are <em>almost</em> fightin' words (pushin up my sleeves, takin off my earrings)!!

I Couldn't Agree More !!!!

Right there with ya !!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

She acts like she invented cookware, bakeware and now storage containers.

I agree about Chris Pryme. I enjoy my L n L and not the least bit interested in Tara's TT containers. L n L are hardly plain as they have so many colors and some have patterns too. I hope QVC isn't ditching L n L for TT. TT is selling enough stuff already. For the shears and perhaps the TT knives she said they partnered with Kuhn Richon, but no mention of partnering with anyone else today. The containers are just like L n L.

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad I came here to read the reviews from all of you. I did order the TSV at midnight and just cancelled it because of what I've been reading. Thank you. I should have known better since I bought the knives and the only thing different is the coloring on the knife. They don't slice any better.

Honored Contributor
I think the TSV is $10.00 to high. I have sets from lock n lock that are just as pretty, for less money This TSV is not special pricing.
Honored Contributor
On 5/7/2014 luv my Golden said:
On 5/6/2014 Katey1261 said:
On 5/6/2014 crazygrammie said:

I find myself annoyed that Tara is stealing idea from other vendors on QVC. I realize people have choices but this is pure greed on her part. These are way more expensive than lock & lock and she acts like she thought of this all by herself. Enough is enough.

I agree!

I totally understand what you are saying and it irritated me to a point, but a lot of other lines out there have the same locking system. She said this was by request. I don't know if she is "stealing" idea from L&L, but there are other vendors who have this system.

Luv is absolutely correct. There are a multitude of companies out there with a locking lid plastic storage container. Tara didn't steal anyone's product. If there is a a company with a patent, she wouldn't be able to infringe on that. This is like saying that if one designer on here offers a shirt for sale, by gosh no one else better offer one as well, or they are stealing the first company's ideas. Ridiculous!

Lock and Lock has been the premium in containers for years now (and I have many, many older sets). But the last few sets I ordered leaked like a faucet, and had to be sent back. I don't know why they have cheapened their product, but the seals aren't nearly as thick and effective, and the lock down tabs are getting weaker in the newer sets. Probably done to keep the price point down.

So in my opinion, if someone else wants to market a locking plastic container, I'll give it a try, as it can't be any worse than the last two sets of L&L I received, and if they don't perform, they will be returned as well.

Super Contributor

I don't know about anyone else I see this a.m. price of yesterday's T.S.V. only saved $2.96!!! what a rip-off for Temptations and Q.V.C. at least,other channels get more than $10.00 savings.I'm cancelling my order I notice it happens a lot lately other products here. you are better off waiting for items to go on clearance may not get color selection or size, who cares you end up saving a lot more than $2.96!!! Wow Tara broke her neck on this T.S.V.

Honored Contributor
On 5/8/2014 TTOWNLADY said:

I don't know about anyone else I see this a.m. price of yesterday's T.S.V. only saved $2.96!!! what a rip-off for Temptations and Q.V.C. at least,other channels get more than $10.00 savings.I'm cancelling my order I notice it happens a lot lately other products here. you are better off waiting for items to go on clearance may not get color selection or size, who cares you end up saving a lot more than $2.96!!! Wow Tara broke her neck on this T.S.V.

This happens quite often on many TSV's in this price point. You are lucky to save three or five dollars on an item.

They will often go on clearance, or be offered with no shipping (like the TT insulated grocery bags are now) and will be equal to or less than the TSV and shipping combined. And lets not talk about when they end up on the lunchtime special.

Honored Contributor
I knew yesterday the TSV was not a good price, especially with the expense of shipping that I considered too high. I don't think any of the sets sold out. QVC is not offering special pricing on TSV's very often, and I don't buy them.