Regular Contributor
Joy Faith(and others)...a friend & I are watching the show & she just said the same thing. I guess they are not water tight. She mentioned several times about them being air tight. Did anyone else notice that it seemed like u have to slide the round lid around before snapping it down? I'm wondering if u have to line the grooves up?
Occasional Contributor
On 5/6/2014 Bandwife said: Joy Faith(and others)...a friend & I are watching the show & she just said the same thing. I guess they are not water tight. She mentioned several times about them being air tight. Did anyone else notice that it seemed like u have to slide the round lid around before snapping it down? I'm wondering if u have to line the grooves up?

the round one doesn't look air tight just on sight, of course that doesn't mean its not.. it looks a bit cheap. the squared ones look just like lock n lock and the round ones look like something else. I hope everyone who gets them enjoys them, I am loyal to Lock n Lock however. For dishes I will gladly get temptations, these just seem too much like a copy cat

Trusted Contributor
On 5/6/2014 crazygrammie said:

I find myself annoyed that Tara is stealing idea from other vendors on QVC. I realize people have choices but this is pure greed on her part. These are way more expensive than lock & lock and she acts like she thought of this all by herself. Enough is enough.

I also agree. She did this with Kuhn Rikon pieces decorated with her designs. Then she moved to Sacci food carry bags, now this.

Contributor

I listened to the presentation to see if she partnered with L&Lock, but unless I missed it she never said it was a collaboration---so I guess I will have to pass because it isn't worth it when I already know Lock and Lock works. I did want the designs but I'm sure they will fade and peel off too. I hope they work for everyone who makes the purchase.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/7/2014 cocoJag said:

I listened to the presentation to see if she partnered with L&Lock, but unless I missed it she never said it was a collaboration---so I guess I will have to pass because it isn't worth it when I already know Lock and Lock works. I did want the designs but I'm sure they will fade and peel off too. I hope they work for everyone who makes the purchase.

This looks like expensive Lock and Lock.

Trusted Contributor
The price is about $10 too high for me. With shipping and tax it would be just under $40 - no way it's a deal!
Super Contributor

She copied Polish stoneware and now she copied Lock N Lock !

New Contributor

These were not manufactured by Lock & Lock.

Honored Contributor

Watching Rick last night...he had a scrunched up face, shaking his head back/forth, proclaimed "how could you use ole plain containers again"...while holding up a container that eerily looked like L&L.

That made me so sad! Chris Pryme is one of the SWEETEST vendors on the Q...and to have her product bagged on....well those are almost fightin' words (pushin up my sleeves, takin off my earrings)!!

I'm dedicated to the quality of L&L.....if I want knock-offs, I'll buy @ the $1 store.

Esteemed Contributor

I think almost forty dollars for a six piece set is ridiculous.....I will stick with L&L....more pieces for less money...and we know how secure they are....