Regular Contributor

I love the Fireworkfetti.

Super Contributor

Temp-tations 6-piece Old World Storage Confetti

Super Contributor

Received these today(ordered early out of Insider) they are really nice, ordered the brown.

They are very similar to Lock & Lock(which I love) but are more attractive.

Contributor

Just wanted to let everyone know, it was asked on Tara's FB page if they were BPA free and Lisa responded that they are NOT.

Also, not sure of the company but it isn't Lock 'N Lock. Love TT but have to agree, this is a HUGE disappointment as a TSV.

Super Contributor

I suspect Lisa needs to get educated on her product line and verify facts before posting on FB.

The containers as well as the seals on the TSV are DEFINITELY BPA/BPS free.

Highlighted
New Contributor

These were not manufactured by Lock & Lock.

New Contributor

Does anyone have the item number for the containers? Would like to take a good look at what will be offered. Thank you.

I find myself annoyed that Tara is stealing idea from other vendors on QVC. I realize people have choices but this is pure greed on her part. These are way more expensive than lock & lock and she acts like she thought of this all by herself. Enough is enough.

Trusted Contributor
On 5/6/2014 crazygrammie said:

I find myself annoyed that Tara is stealing idea from other vendors on QVC. I realize people have choices but this is pure greed on her part. These are way more expensive than lock & lock and she acts like she thought of this all by herself. Enough is enough.

I agree!

Occasional Contributor
On 5/6/2014 Katey1261 said:
On 5/6/2014 crazygrammie said:

I agree!

I too agree.