Respected Contributor

May 2 Today is National Truffles Day What is your favorite flavor of truffle??

I love dark chocolate anything!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: May 2 Today is National Truffles Day What is your favorite flavor of truffle??

Teuscher's Champagne Truffles: Dom Perignon champagne cream center, surrounded by dark chocolate ganache, covered with milk chocolate and dusted with confectioner's sugar.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: May 2 Today is National Truffles Day What is your favorite flavor of truffle??

Yum! I have never met a truffle I didn't like.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Barbarainnc wrote:

I love dark chocolate anything!!!

Dark chocolate blueberry truffles  From See's Candies.   Just ate 6 pieces with my coffee this morning.   Smiley Happy

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness...that sounds soooo good, gardensia!

Honored Contributor

Love Truffles. YUM!!!  In Feb before Valentine's Day an article from bloomberg dot com says that Neuhaus truffles are the world's best. From their site. Discover the chocolate truffle that Bloomberg Pursuits declared to be "The Best Chocolate Truffle in the World"! Neuhaus chocolate truffles are created in Belgium with the most heavenly melt-in-your-mouth chocolate buttercream filling. Decadent dark chocolate, cocoa, coffee, Amaretto, Marc de Champagne, and Cognac are paired with the buttercream for layers of delicious flavor. Exquisitely presented in elegant gift boxes, Neuhaus truffles are the ultimate truffle gift for the world's most discerning chocolate connoisseurs.