Super Contributor

Very disappointed!  My turquoise bowls just arrived.  The first bowls were perfect.  Then I saw big broken pieces on the large bowl. It's going back. I'll never buy their products again.  👎

Super Contributor

Should I keep the first 2 bowls and just return the broken one? Or send the whole thing back.  Can't get a hold of customer service.  Lines busy.  

Super Contributor

Customer service said they do not want me to send broken pieces because of safety issues.  They're send me a new large bowl replacement.  I'll get it in 4-7 business days.  If that one should arrive broken too.

Only then I'll get a full refund.  

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't blame Mason Cash. My UPS and Post Office packages are arriving so beat up I'm surprised more things aren't broken. Fedex seems to be better.

Super Contributor

UPS brought it. The box looked perfect. No dents or beat up. No holes in it.  Wonder if it was packed broken. 

Respected Contributor

Too bad that happened to you but I must say you do not have to worry because Q will make it good. Just call and they refund you at your word and without endangering you by trying to pack up dangerous slivers of glass. Just toss it (carefully). 

This is one of the reasons I keep coming back. Good luck.

Super Contributor

Thanks for saying that   I know the Q will honor it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47   When stores open again, if you have a Tuesday Morning store in your area check them out.  My store carries a lot of their products.