Super Contributor

Re: Mason Cash bowls debuting on ITKWD

I always check what ITKWD lineup is going to be on the particular day. I saw these on Wednesday and read the information on them. But it wasn't until the presentation that I learned more about them. I don't need bowls of any kind,  But... I love these, I checked Zulily and a few other sites, and one of these bowls are priced, the price QVC has for 3.  So I bought these in the cane. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DbinMD - I also was surprised at the low price on this set of bowls; I have a few in the 3-qt size, and the cheapest was on sale for $34.99 a few years ago (the regular price was $59.99). Sadly, the brand no longer seems to be offering the fun designs it used to, like various fruits and hearts; I typically just see this standard diamond pattern or the woodland one, which is too cutesy for me.

Esteemed Contributor

The universe must have been eavesdropping on my note about the "fun" designs being hard to find in Mason Cash bowls: My long-time ebay search for "Mason Cash lemon" had a result pop up today for the large mixing bowl, brand new, at a good price. I already have two, so I don't need another one, but if you're interested, do a quick search on ebay and see if you might want to add this beauty to your collection...

Trusted Contributor

I saw these presented and I really want the powder pink ones. I don't need bowls, but I really love the look of these.