Honored Contributor

Mary--moving up at QVC to other things....

Announced at the end of the show that she will no longer be on ITKWD as she will be doing other things at QVC.  She has two of her own shows now, but no other information was given.  Stacey Stauffer will be working with David on ITKWD on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mary--moving up at QVC to other things....

@Daysdee wrote:

Announced at the end of the show that she will no longer be on ITKWD as she will be doing other things at QVC.  She has two of her own shows now, but no other information was given.  Stacey Stauffer will be working with David on ITKWD on Wednesdays and Sundays.

I hope this doesn't mean she will be giving up her show on Saturdays. It's the only non-silly kitchen show I can watch, and I love that she focuses on the products rather than the food.  It's nice to see a show where there is no face stuffing. She does a great job hosting other types of shows as well, so hope she continues that. She really does seem to be wasted on ITKWKD

Honored Contributor

Since coming back from her time off, she isn't able to eat a lot of what's presented.  It only makes sense to move her to non food shows.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Since coming back from her time off, she isn't able to eat a lot of what's presented.  It only makes sense to move her to non food shows.

She has always had to follow a gluten-free diet.  Nothing new there.  Makes no difference to me if the hosts try the food or not.

Valued Contributor

Congrats to Mary. I will miss her. Good luck in her new ventures. She is a joy to watch and  is very calming.

Respected Contributor

I will miss seeing Mary on ITKWD.  She and David worked really well together.  She has morphed into an excellent host (no matter where she lands)!

Honored Contributor

She remains a host, correct?

Valued Contributor

If she is on a gluten free diet, why would see accept a position in the first place with a food show?  Makes no sense why she is leaving IF she continues with her own food shows

Trusted Contributor

Mary is fantastic.  I AM having difficulty watching all of the new hosts.  While I think that Mary Nslson is very nice, I cannot listen to her voice and speech patterns for long.  The others-nooooooooo. And I am surprised that not one of the 5 new ones was male or African-American.  I turn off the television when they are on.  This is my personal opinion, as I have read that some of you like them and that is great.

Honored Contributor

I am guessing she is getting paid too much to be DV sidekick.

She is one of my favorite hosts. She can host her own show.