Esteemed Contributor

Mary Eckenrode of Cheryl's = last day Wednesday

Mary Eckenrode of Cheryl's cookies just announced that she'll be retiring this week; her last show is Gourmet Holiday on Wednesday right before ITKWD. She's a sweet lady who will be missed! Perhaps she'll introduce the new Cheryl's rep on Wednesday.

Contributor

Re: Mary Eckenrode of Cheryl's = last day Wednesday

Love her!  She will be missed!

Honored Contributor

Say what you will about Cheryl's cookies, but Mary always makes them look soooo good!

Respected Contributor

Good for her. Retirement is nice.

Respected Contributor

The cookies are too dry for my liking. Never been a fan of those overpriced delectable goodies made by Cheryl.

Valued Contributor

Mary does an excellent job representing Chery's cookies...........but the cookies themselves stink. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

via facebook

Mary Eckenrode is feeling grateful at QVC Studio Park.

I’ve got BIG news! I’M RETIRING! My last show on QVC is THIS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25. GOURMET HOLIDAY @ 4pm. And of course, I will have something BIG & VERY SPECIAL FOR YOU!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

If you watched #ITKWD today, you heard this exciting news. I have been on QVC for the past 11 years, traveling back and forth from my home in Ohio. What an extraordinary journey, this has been. Exciting, fun, lots of laughs, so many fond memories, so many amazing friendships made and so many cookies I have eaten.

🍪🍪🍪🍪😂 All this, I will forever treasure and take with me, as I turn the page to the next chapter in my life. I am looking forward to spending LOTS more time with my wonderful husband, Tom , my kids, my amazing grandkids and my family. My family has been so awesome and supportive of me with my crazy, wild, unpredictable schedule, especially, my husband Tom Eckenrode🤘#familyfirst #lovemygrandkids

To all our QVC customers. Thank you for allowing me to come into your homes. It has been wonderful to meet you over social media and I hope you continue to follow me (MaryTheFunBaker) and Cheryl's Cookies and Brownies. I may be RETIRING, but CHERYL’S COOKIES is here to stay at QVC.

Thank you to my Cheryl’s Family. Such wonderful, dedicated & hardworking people & dear friends. #bestjobever #lovemycherylsfamily.

And to my amazing food stylist, Carole Haffey & her team! What can I say...Totally off the charts creative!! To my QVC Foodie Friends, the Hosts, our Food Buyers, Production Crew, Salon Stylist, Security, Talent Desk...hopefully, I didn’t miss anyone? 😂thank you, thank you, thank you! We started out as friends and became a Foodie Family. I will miss you all so much!!! But you never know...I might pop in once in a while when I need a ‘cookie fix’. 🥰🍪🥛

Please keep in touch with me on social media. Come follow and like me on Instagram and Facebook. MaryTheFunBaker or MARY ECKENRODE.

ONE MORE THING...I am sure many of you are wondering, who will be the new on-air guest for Cheryl’s QVC Shows? One of my dear friends, Jennifer Kovich, will be the new face for Cheryl’s. She is an amazing friend & individual. Jenn, along with her husband, Kevin and two boys, Carter & Miles, have been big fans of Cheryl’s for years. She has presented many products on the Q and has now join the Cheryl’s Family!

I am not good at goodbyes, so I’ll just say, see you later. From the bottom of my❤️...
#thankful #grateful #blessed

Now go and have yourself a delicious Cheryl’s Cookie. Mary 🥰🍪🥛

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

we enjoy the cookies......and i have sent them as gifts numerous times and they are always well received. have ordered them from both qvc and directly from their website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

Mary does an excellent job representing Chery's cookies...........but the cookies themselves stink. Smiley Sad

LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jennifer Kovich will do a nice job as the new rep for Cheryl's; she is pleasant and fun in most of her presentations. She definitely has a different vibe than Mary, but that may be what the company is looking for.