Valued Contributor

Re: Martha looks lovely....and is so enjoyable

@ahoymate wrote:

Thank you Sueliz. I'm in PDT, hence it is morning here.

Ah! So sorry you missed it @ahoymate. Hopefully the video will be up after the show ends and you can see some of the presentation. It's crazy that no one from at least the live chat could help you. Heart

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate  Martha video is now uploaded on QVC.com search item #  F13060

Respected Contributor

Great suggestion Sueliz, I'll catch the video! I love MarthaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sueliz wrote:

@hopi wrote:

When I grow up............

oh never mind

her grandkids call her Martha  q

Lol, thoroughly enjoyed that presentation, Martha is a hoot. The recipes look great too. Woman Very Happy

I called my dad mostly by his first name.  

Trusted Contributor

I just wish she could have been on longer, but do understand.  It was nice she mentioned she liked being in Pennsylvania.

They had a couple pictures online yesterday of her gardens, and stables at her Bedford, NY estate.  Amazing does not even begin to describe.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

I just wish she could have been on longer, but do understand.  It was nice she mentioned she liked being in Pennsylvania.

They had a couple pictures online yesterday of her gardens, and stables at her Bedford, NY estate.  Amazing does not even begin to describe.

@MarkeieMark.  She has a blog called marthasblog.com.    She shows her whole farm in NY and her other houses. The are so pretty and interesting to see.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed Martha's presentation as well.  After her prison experience, she learned to lighten up just a bit.  It's easier for people to joke with her now, and she seemed to have good chemistry with David.

I need another cookbook like I need a hole in the head, but I think I will buy her book.  I wish it was a longer presentation, but what I did see was very interesting.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

@ahoymateShe was on, hawking her cookers and recipes, and stuffing David's mouth with food.

Regular Contributor

I'm not always a crockpot fan but saw Martha's presentation and decided if anyone could make a great recipe it would be Martha so I ordered the book.