Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's lunch menu in Las Vegas

I have no interest in going to Vegas, or dining on anything in this restaurant.  The roast chicken, NY strip steak, and matchstick fries are the only things I would actually eat on this menu.

Honored Contributor

Ok; I'll say it. Having seen many of Martha's cooking shows, and having tried a few of her recipes, I don't think she's a very good cook. 

Her recipes are generally under seasoned and flavorless. 

Respected Contributor

Went to Vegas once and that was enough for me. Easy pass on the restaurant obviously.

Trusted Contributor

@geegerbee   I don't exactly know why but I can't stop laughing at reading this menu with her prices...LOL...I haven't eaten in a restaurant since COVID began in 2020.  

My organic food is quite expensive and I feel fortunate I can make the cost work because I DON'T EAT IN RESTAURANTS!  LOL... a meal like that would send me to the "poor house."

Super Contributor

I don't even understand the menu. Some stuff is bolded and I just don't know what's what, and what comes with the meal.  I wouldm't eat there. It looks like plain food with high prices. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dimin wrote:

I don't even understand the menu. Some stuff is bolded and I just don't know what's what, and what comes with the meal.  I wouldm't eat there. It looks like plain food with high prices. 

@dimin- It looks that way here because the OP cut and pasted it and it's not formatted.

It doesn't look like that on the website.

Valued Contributor

I can buy a whole cooked chicken fo $9..

Went to Vegas 1x..my kids had a destination wedding..never again too much confusion..

I took 38 people out for dinner at a buffet..Everyone had what they wanted ..Everyone thought it was a great idea and they loved the food..and said it was the best pre-wedding dinner party..

I don't want a limited menu...not even in my own kitchen!

Respected Contributor

All the  restaurants with their $17.95 Mac n Cheese and $99.99 Strip steak can go take a flying leap. I cant cuss here or I could really say what I mean.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't been to Vegas in years, but when we went, you could get a great buffet for $10-15. (Caesars, Mirage).  Back then there was cheap buffets under$8.  Circus, Circus.  We used to eat steak and eggs overnight hours. No kidding, it was 6.95 and it included your coffee.  No steak, you could get breakfast for 1.99.    They say a lot in Vegas these days are high prices like this.  Friends had breakfast buffet at Caesars recently $150 with the tip.  Yikes! 

We never usually ate three meals a day there, but these restaurant prices are nuts.  I don't envision going back.  

Esteemed Contributor

Typical of the "celebrity chef" restaurants.

The prices do have a way of making Q's food offerings almost reasonable.  At least one gets more than a single meal from each order.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.