Trusted Contributor

Martha Stewart Pastry TSV-Anyone receive them and your opinion

There is no way to see reviews as they are not still offered.  I was very curious if anyone had gotten their shipment yet and tried them.  They were to be shipped on the 19th.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Pastry TSV-Anyone receive them and your opinion

good question

Occasional Contributor

Hi, we've been enjoying these for three days.  They are a delicious surprise!  In 20+ years of watching QVC, this is only the second time I've ordered a food item.  I couldn't resist.  The first time was not so successful.  They arrived still frozen.  When baked, they are buttery, flakey and awesome!  We are going to Paris in about two weeks so will eat the "real deal".  Can't imagine they will be better than these.  Glad I chose auto delivery!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

So glad you are enjoying them. My order is arriving this week and I'm serving them on Easter. I can't wait to try them.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  Happy Easter!  Let us know what you think of the pastries.  Hope you enjoy them too.

Trusted Contributor

@beatlefan Please let us know how the pastries turned out.  I would like to order them if they offer them again but not until I see how  the reviews are.

Regular Contributor

I served them on Easter. I thought they were delicious. I ordered them on auto-delivery and i’m glad I did!  

Esteemed Contributor

I received them and have really enjoyed the croissants.  I am almost out and had hoped that I could purchase them without the other items.  The cheese danish is good, but not as good as a bakery.  Her kouign-amann is always good.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!