Honored Contributor

My husband made his annual corned beef and cabbage dinner. Years ago he bought an extra large Martha Stewart pot just to cook the corned beef and cabbage. As I was cleaning the pot this morning, I realized how well it was made. 

But because it is such a large pot, we only bring it out once a year. Now I wish I had bought a few smaller sizes of her cookware. It is all stainless steel and doesn't look like that style is being made.

Well at least we bought this big pot.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

My husband made his annual corned beef and cabbage dinner. Years ago he bought an extra large Martha Stewart pot just to cook the corned beef and cabbage. As I was cleaning the pot this morning, I realized how well it was made. 

But because it is such a large pot, we only bring it out once a year. Now I wish I had bought a few smaller sizes of her cookware. It is all stainless steel and doesn't look like that style is being made.

Well at least we bought this big pot.

Check ou Macy's, they carry Martha Stewart products.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 @drizzellla 

wow - I just checked Macy's website over 400 items - they looked very nice

a lot of cast iron pots - some with pretty decals on the outside

I know she and Macys slap their name on many products which are probably made by the same factory who makes the familiar looking stuff

she used to partner with Sistema - and it would say MS Sistema - now it looks like she is partnered with Progressive 

definitely worth a look and glad the pot worked out well for you

Honored Contributor

I have a 16 qt. All Clad stainless pot!  It is there when I need it and is wonderful!  Got it clearance at Williams-Sonoma long ago.

Honored Contributor

yeah, she makes good stuff. I can't see Martha putting out junk.

Honored Contributor

I tend to steer clear of enameled cast iron pots. They get stained by my husband liking to vigorously brown certain items that he cooks.

Sooner, I wonder if we bought the same pot. If it isn't the same it is pretty close to the same. I think the pot I have could hold 16 quarts.